• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    well they should hurry the poop up. i think itll be fine if nintendo did major reconstructions on the servers

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023

That release date has said coming soon since their last twitter post about it coming back soon. I don't think they put TBD on those types of sites. It definitely said Coming Soon when I checked it a few hours ago. Oh...btw...do not like the windows 8 look of the new Pokemon site. bleh.

Both twitters are still silent as well.

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    That release date has said coming soon since their last twitter post about it coming back soon. I don't think they put TBD on those types of sites. It definitely said Coming Soon when I checked it a few hours ago. Oh...btw...do not like the windows 8 look of the new Pokemon site. bleh.

Both twitters are still silent as well.

yeah, the new site feels clunky, although they did fix pokemon tv which is nice. but really, we just have to wait and see what tomorrow has for us, cross our fingers....

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    no. Did it just crash in UK? Is the bank still up in other places? If someone has it & a gen 5 game can you vm/pm me please. If u want to know why, u can check out my post in trade plaza

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm going to be optimistic, assuming Nintendo isn't harboring a deep seated grudge against the US, it's probably going to be released in the US later today since Nintendo of America probably hasn't opened yet.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Downloaded it and deposited a few pokemon I don't care about to test.

It's been working pretty smoothly for me, just got the Celebi present. Has a bold nature which is decent for a celebi I guess.

Back