• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle 3: Magby VS Elekid

Which Pokemon is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Elekid.
    Elekid and it's evolutions have great coverage and make way better sweepers than the magby line in my opinion.
    I also prefer elekid's design to magby's if that counts for anything.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I prefer Magby over Elekid because I like Magbys design more :]. However....I like Electabuzz/Electivire over Magmar/Magmortar. Its a shame considering I like fire types more than any other type o/.

Years
    Hmmm.... I used both in my latest playthrough as my alternate starters... but I am voting Magby. It learns Faint Attack, which is a really nice Dark move, whereas Elekid only learns Low Kick, a rather common fighting move. The Dark type attack, plus an attack that can cause poison, makes Magby more versatile in the beginning portions of the game.

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Well i think Elekid looks better and Electivire is a better sweeper than Magmortar
    so Elekid ftw!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    electivire fails in OU, great coverage don't mean SQUAT if you can't even OHKO certain walls.

magby and its evolutions ftw, even though its NU it makes for an awesome egg hatcher

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I prefer Magby, but Elekid would probably win. Although Magby's evolved forms look better :D

Back