• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON:BATTLE CONFERENCE

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
    Years
    POKEMON:JOURNEY TO RONDOR

POKEMON:BATTLE CONFERENCE

Introduction:
    Hi im Keb. This is my first hack. So im needing a lot of help. This is my first time. i wish you could help me.^__^

INFO:
    ROMBASE:FIRE RED
    ROMBASE MADE BY PHO AND GREEN CHARIZARD
    (NOT YET DECIDED)

Story:
    You live in a town named Northridge.You are a highschool student in Northridge high, you are chosen to be the representative for the interhigh competions. As the greatest student in Northridge high, you were given a pokemon to train and compete to the other schools.Northridge high is only an average school compared to the rest of other highschools in the rondor region.
    De Lasalle High is the most powerfull Highschool in the region. Every one is excited for the national championships.are you prepared for the challenges?

FEATURES:

NEW HERO/HEROINE(STILL WORKING)
    NEW TILES(I NEED HELP)
    NEW SCRIPTS
    NEW REGION
    NEW ADVENTURE
    GYMS ARE CHANGED TO HIGHSCHOOLS(I'll EXPLAIN LATER)
    NEW LEAGUE
    JOHTO STARTERS(or maybe not)

5 - 8 COMPETING HIGH SCHOOLS
    DIFFERENT LIFE STATUS

SCREENIES:
    Spoiler:

USERBARS:

NONE^__^

UPDATES:
    NORTHRIDGE-50%
    HILL PASS-100%
    WIND VALLEY-30%
    CLOVER PASS-80%
    MT. CANOPY-99%

I NEED HELP ON THE HACK:
    SCRIPTERS
    OVERWORLD MAKER
    TITLE SCREEN MAKER
    AND MORE

PM ME

CREDITS:
    Green Charizard-ROMBASE
    PHO-ROMBASE

COMMENT PLS.
    I REALLY NID YOUR COMMENTS

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    From the screenies it looks like you are doing great so far!

One thing I don't like the look of is the Hero overworld sprite... it kind of looks like theres a paper bag on his head.

The maps look good, though you may want to reconsider the long grass in towns.

I love the idea about Schools rather than Gyms... it all seems to fit together quite well. Will the league then be "The best Students" kind of tournement thing?

Also have you tried learning to script at all? It would be really handy to learn so you could do some of the stuff in your own time. I would offer my own assistances but I'm still learning scripting myself :).

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    Not Good

The main character sprite looks unprofessional and I think you need to be more creative with the sprites.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I don't really like the look of the heros' face. Especially the left side. I can't figure out exactly what it is but the hair looks weird. Other than that it's nice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    I agree the hero needs a new look but the maps look good I think u should try new tiles to give it a beter look.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Why is Lucian from Lunar Knights the Hero
    of this Hack?

Anyways, I can help you edit your OW's once you do some more. (I can
    turn Ugly OW's to Professional OW's.)

Last edited:

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
    Years
    From the screenies it looks like you are doing great so far!

One thing I don't like the look of is the Hero overworld sprite... it kind of looks like theres a paper bag on his head.

The maps look good, though you may want to reconsider the long grass in towns.

I love the idea about Schools rather than Gyms... it all seems to fit together quite well. Will the league then be "The best Students" kind of tournement thing?

Also have you tried learning to script at all? It would be really handy to learn so you could do some of the stuff in your own time. I would offer my own assistances but I'm still learning scripting myself :).

Good luck!

can you help me in scripting.. ^___^ tnx..

Back