• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle League (small game for my friend)

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Pokemon: Battle League
    Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

This hack wont be absolutley brilliant, it is my first hack. I am making it mainly for a friend but if anyone is interested then let me know. If you would like to help me in any way, then that would be cool too. Just mention what you can help with.

Introduction:
    So, your moving to the town of Littleroot? Or so you think. When you disembark the truck, your not in Littleroot town, but the legendary Evergrande City. Here, you meet someone and his meowth. Who explain that you were brought here for a difficult but simple challenge. The simple part, all the gyms are located in one place. The difficult part, pokemon are scarce in this world. You will start off with a pokemon (unknown yet) and some pokeballs and a single master ball. You will only be able to reach certain gyms until you have beaten the previous gym.

Story:
    Essentially, the story line is simple, you must beat the pokemon gyms and then the elite four. But, there will also be the legandary pokemon of stories that will make appearances. Glad you have that masterball?

Features:
    All gyms in one area
    Meet new people (if you want to be in this, then just say and you can have a part)
    Legendaries

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    you need both a storyline and the features of your hack project or else thid thread will be closed~

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    You need much longer storyline.. But that storyline is okay.. You just need to add some exciting/scary events :3.. By the way put them in the first post.. Or the thread will be closed as the Moderators says.. By the way Goodluck on this and i hope your friend will like this.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Seriously? This is the same sort of hack that every first time hacker makes. Well, it is rather cliché as I have already said. Maybe extend the storyline and features? Make the storyline better is my only suggestion really. Well, get some screenies up and GL!

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Thanks for your support

Seriously? This is the same sort of hack that every first time hacker makes. Well, it is rather cliché as I have already said. Maybe extend the storyline and features? Make the storyline better is my only suggestion really. Well, get some screenies up and GL!

This is my first hack really. So its kinda a practice hack. My friend loves mainly the gyms and the league, so i thought id do this for him.

You need much longer storyline.. But that storyline is okay.. You just need to add some exciting/scary events :3.. By the way put them in the first post.. Or the thread will be closed as the Moderators says.. By the way Goodluck on this and i hope your friend will like this.

Im thinking of extending the storyline somewhat, to include legendaries and stuff. But im still learning scripting so it could be a while.

If anyone knows if you can put grass in gyms using advancemap that would help too :P or tree cutting too

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

This will be closed if you don't add story and features.This thread doesn't give us exciting info,so we could want to play your game.Hook us up with an interesting story,with original features,and you're fine.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Man. I thought this for just for ideas. Thats why i put it here, just my idea. Its not a super brilliant thing, just a simple idea. I thought that was what the scrapbox was for. But nevermind ill update the first post with my plan. Ill re-write it if you like.

UPDATE: read first post. Is it better for you?

Last edited:

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Unfortunatley, due to computer problems, this hack is being cancelled. Hopefully in the future I will be able to make this, or something similar, or if anyone likes the idea, then its all yours XD

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Man. I thought this for just for ideas. Thats why i put it here, just my idea. Its not a super brilliant thing, just a simple idea. I thought that was what the scrapbox was for. But nevermind ill update the first post with my plan. Ill re-write it if you like.

UPDATE: read first post. Is it better for you?

well we are really finicky about storyline here at PC...maybe beause have are the coolest *jk*

Also the scrapbox is full of ideas from first time hackers, always spitting out "epic" ideas and such, but the real thing is that theat idea is pretty impossible for the time bieng.

golden_rex

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i know what you mean
    Ive had to stop the hack anyway, my computer decided to stop working the other day. so to fix it, my brother wiped it. So when ive got time from all my work, i might start it up again

Back