• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle League

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
  • Read This Before Signing Up!

This thread officially approved by Color Me Evil

This is a Pokemon League that is basically like the NFL. Every two weeks on Saturday, there will be a battle schedule and the two players face off eachother.
    For example:
    Fred vs. Josh
    Then those two players would go and fight eachother over Wi-Fi, and after the battle is finished, the player who won the match will PM me the results of how many pokemon they knocked out, and how many the opponent knocked and to tell me who won the match. The standings and schedule will be updated as soon as possible after the matches have all been finished. If a player takes a leave of absence and does not tell me that they can't battle that day, it will count as a forfeit. On the other hand, if they do tell me that they may not be able to battle then, the match will either be a tie or a make up match. The first games will begin the Saturday after the full schedule has been created. This season will contain 12 players, with the top 8 moving into the playoffs. The winner gets a special prize, while the runner up and third place players get a prize as well. If you score in the top 4, you will be invited to join the league again next year. There will be 8 games where each week you will play against someone different.​

Standings PBD

1. Jayjayfish
    2. -Kaiyru
    3. Regigigas
    4. Light Yagami
    5. Nofxdino13
    6. Sacrifar

Standings BLD

1. Opecadom
    2. Joangaes
    3. Omgitishim25
    4. Epic702
    5. Master Krillin
    6. IcePyro

Schedule Game 1

Opecadom vs. -Kairyu
    omgitishim25 vs. Light Yagami
    Joangaes vs. jayjayfish
    Epic702 vs. Regigigas
    Nofxdino13 vs. Master Krillin
    Sacrifar vs. IcePyro​

Rules

No Ubers
    Sleep Clause
    Freeze Clause
    Level 100 Pokemon
    No Hacks (being nothing that doesn't seem right)
    No Cheats

PM Me if you are going to miss a battle!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Epic702

Epic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Nice! I'd join but, I barely starting playing Pearl, so my Pokemon are weak! But I'd love to participate in the future!

Detox

Hey, ill join this, is there going to be a prize for the winner?

Epic702

Epic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    Epic702, if you go on Wi-Fi ans press single battle level 100, it will automatically boot your pokemon up to level 100 when you are battling someone on Wi-Fi.
    Oh ok, so everyone can battle at level 100?? Will the pokemon obey me?

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • I'm down for this league. But why are the battles so spread apart?

The winner gets a special prize, while the runner up and third place players get a prize as well. If you score in the top 4, you will be invited to join the league again next year.

I hope the whole next year thing is just to keep up with the NFL "seasons".

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • I see, I guess that's good. Especially since I do not have internet at home yet.

EDIT: I'm availbale to battle my partner all day today. If not today, saturday is fine.

Back