• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon battle revolution(good or bad)

do you like pokemon battle revolution?

• i love it, its amazing

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • meh, its ok

• its quite bad and boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HATE IT IT IS THEU=IR WORSTE IDEA EVER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    do you know what, i hate that game, it is so boring, i thought you could atleast gain exp, or the trainers would have their pokemon at set levels, and to make it worse, they even added that spinny wheel, so they could end up wiv ur lv 100 arceus, i mean seriously! anyway, i am voting, is this their bes idea, or their worst!

oh and sorry for the spelling mistake on the last one, it is meant to say i hate it it is their worst idea ever

Last edited:

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I consider Pokémon Battle Revolution a good videogames for Nintendo Wii, but to the same with many defects for example the part OnLine is very limited indeed.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
  • I have completed Pokemon Battle Revolution amny times, and I have to say, if you've not reached the stage I'm at, then you're obviously not going to enjoy it, although I started enjoying it the moment I started playing on it. That thing about the spinny wheel is a goood thing, it tests your skills as a trainer. It's alright if you have an entire team of legendaries, of course you're MOST LIKELY to win, but if you were up against a strong trainer and didn't ahve them, then that's the point of it.

And there's lotls of things to do on it. there's mystery gift, Pikachu electivire and magmortar, i ahve all three XP you can buy all those items, you can customise you character, you can paly on Wifi with your friends, you can partake in many ifferent colluseums with many different modes and levels, until you have progressed through all of that, thne it doesn't really make sense for people to say that it's rubbihs, since you haven't actually played it to it's fullest.

I'm not saying you haven't, I mean, if you have then I honestly respect your'e opinion, but if not, try completing it, then your'e opinion will change ;)

Back