• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Raving Blue Yoshi

5 Star General Yoshi
Years
  • since i prefer to battle in 3D i made this thread so everyone can play and stuff like that

if you prefer battling in 3D in a big screen and don't care about if the game's good or not this is the thread for you

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I find it's pretty good if you battle Wifi like me, if you don't, the battles are kinda useless. It's pretty good overall.

ze656

Fire-Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    I'm having a tough time while attempting to anihalate Mysterial...(-_-")
    I just can't beat his ubers... :p
    (If anyone wants a battle on PBR just PM me and I'll send my friend code!)
    ;)

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • I love PBR! I got up to battle 49 in the [S-HIGHLIGHT]survival battle[/S-HIGHLIGHT] then lost :(

Survival battle? Whats a survival battle?

Yeah... PBR is fun, but I haven't played on Wifi for a while.
    I still haven't beaten all of the coliseums yet.

Raving Blue Yoshi

5 Star General Yoshi
    Years
  • forgot about this thread lol (i'm EV training my deoxys because mines has the lowest defence ever) if anyone wants to battle PM me

(not all my pokemon are the same level so i can't battle in anything goes you guys can if you want but just one of my pokemon needs training

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Man ive always wanted to battle someone on PBR but noone seems interested

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
  • I have this game for my wii and it is basically the same exact thing as the stadium games except you don't get to choose out of all the pokemon and no minigames....I would say it is not so good probably 3/10

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • This game is amazing overall. Its great for any hardcore pokemon fan. The graphics are just shimmeringly amazing, and the animations are great. All animations that is, KO animations, move animations, character animations, etc. I still play this game avidly. Not on wifi though, because PBR wifi is dead, it takes forever to find a decent challenger.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    i do like pbr quite a bit i like the doubles wifi stadium mode the graphics also add a lot to the quality of the game especially the first time i played it i was amazed to see te pokemon i had razed so long on my pearl cartridge come to life in 3d though my only complaint is that the story mode is a little lacking it was pretty cool to batle throug colloseums and all but honestly on the first rank wich weilded all the rewards was rather easy of course u could argue that obviously master rank is hard and it is but i didnt even play the past the first round of colloseums because i wanted the pikachu with surf i just wanted more of a chalenge to acheive such a prize as a pikachu with surf

Back