• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Battle to Become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years

Plot:

After Ash and his friends, Misty and Brock, hung their torchs up. The Pokemon world became a great place for any trainers' dreams. The region of Hoenn, now a huge part of the Pokemon world, made major changes to their region. They made their stadiums larger, and built better clinics, for any trainers Pokemon.

Many trainers had moved, or were raised, in the region of Hoenn. Hoenn gives a great opportunity to trainers that are starting their journey. Everything seemed to be going well for the region of Hoenn, but until a horrible even took place, it has changed to layout of the whole region.

The event took place on October 31st, 2017. The event happened on a day like any other. A boy named Leo, whom was sick most of that day, had walked outside to check on his mother, who had a disability. He noticed a huge group of men, dressed in black spendix suits, with an large blue D on the shirt. They were holding signs and flaming torches. Leo didn't think anything about, but was scared of what it may be.

Later that day, after supper for most people, their was a major annoucement on the television sets of all homes in the region. The annoucement was the overthrowing of the Hoenn State Government. The leader of Team Disaster, what was discovered on that day, had taken over the region of Hoenn.

The region of Hoenn was not changed in anyway, but it was harder to become anything that the citizen wanted to be. It was hard to become a great trainer, so to speak, the privledge wasn't taken away, but is was hard to accomplish it. Team Disaster are against such things, they are suppose to be the superiors of the whole region.

All the gym leaders were dismissed and replaced by members of Team Disaster, making it hard for anyone to defeat a gym leader and gain a badge. It was their goal the whole time, to be superior and gain their own glory. Such selfish people, were thoughts of many people.

Now there are trainers who want to make to the type, reach there dream. They want to prove to Team Disaster that they have what it takes to defeat them and regain their village and dreams. It won't be easy, but if you have you dreams in your soul, and have the exact amount of willpower, nothing is impossible. You must battle to become.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (First name "Nickname" Last name.)
    Personality: (A well thought description of your character's traits.)
    Bio: (A well thought description of your character's history.)
    Pokemon: (Your starter Pokemon, Pokemon will be caught in RPG.)
    Preffered type of Pokemon: (What type of Pokemon you character preffers.)
    Goal: (A description of your character's goal.)

My sign up sheet
    Name: Leono "Leo" Miller.
    Personality: Leo is a very sensitive person, though he can be stubborn at times. He is also a very talkative person, he won't ever shut his mouth! He can also ask a lot of questions.
    Bio: When Leo was just a kid his father was one of the greatest trainers he had ever known. Leo wanted to be just like him, when he was of age that was his goal. Leo's father wasn't always around his son, but he loved him so much. Leo knew that one day he would have to do the same to complete his goal to become one of the greatest trainers ever.
    Pokemon: Torchic.
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Fire.
    Goal: Leo's goal is to become one of the greatest trainers in the world, just like his father.

I am open to any suggestions, so please do tell. Hope this is what it takes to get this thing validated.

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Name: Reily Bremochowske
    Personality: Reily may be one of the smartest people you will ever meet, but you might go for quite a while without knowing it. Her brain power is pretty unusual, and yet she's not the type to show it, and most signs of her intelligence go unnoticed. Her mother says she's "not applying herself," but she doesn't want others to know because she'll be like a "teacher's pet," if she aces every test and thinks of the teachers as friends. Even though she really does ace every test, she would, for example, run out of class as soon as the bell rang so that no teacher would ever have the time to talk to her about anything. Other than that, she's pretty much a solitary person, not the type to talk a ton, she'd much rather stand back and let others do the talking. She is also unwilling to be on the losing end of things, and despite being somewhat quiet, she will become fierce in order to win (this often applies more to pokemon battles, of which she has had a few, more than anything else.)
    Bio: Reily's mother was a co-ordinator, rather well known as well, and her father had been a great pokemon trainer, so Reily grew up around pokemon. Maybe that's what started her love of them. She grew up an only child, though her parents were extremely busy, and it was difficult for them to spend a ton of time with their only daughter, so she spent time on her own, playing basketball and doing gymnastics and spending time with the forest Pokemon. She became attached to an abandoned Cyndaquil, and they became more or less inseperable. The Cyndaquil followed her everywhere, except for school, where pokemon were not allowed, and it became difficult to get her alone for the Cyndaquil was always with her. That particular Cyndaquil was the very reason why she decided to become a pokemon trainer, that and the challenge that presented itself to a pokemon trainer. Personally, if you asked her, she hates how Team Disaster made it nearly impossible to become a great pokemon trainer, but she likely would enjoy the challenge, and for that reason actually is looking forward to challenging the gyms in the region, and to hopefully defeat them.
    Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Er....she doesn't really have a type preference, but though her starter is a fire type pokemon, she works very well with water pokemon.
    Goal: To defeat all of the gyms despite Team Disaster. Plain and simple.

Last edited:

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
    You may reserve a spot. The RPG will start when I decide when we have enough people. The RPG will start with your character at home, then the character will have to choose his starter Pokemon.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: David Lee Thompson

Personality: David is the type to look into people, he likes to dissasemble someones psyche and see what makes them, them. David is paranoid most of the time and rushes to conclusions in a very timely manner, always full of false pretenses, David accuses. But save for a few unruly characteristics such as those, he is also a very social person, he likes to talk to people and hang out whenever possible. David is not like most teenagers, by the look in his eyes you can tell that he always just " Knows" something that you don't, and it's something that is very important. David is not violent, he's no pacifist, but he would much rather use his mind then his body to overcome obstacles. So, in conclusion, David is a well mannered, intelligent, social but paranoid boy.

History: David has a long past of Narceleptic episodes, during these times he can not remember anything about an hour before it happening, he hasn't had any recently and his doctor says he probably outgrew them. David has an aspiration to get the regular govermental system back, and give political power back to those who deserve it. David only had his mother growing up, as his father had dissiapeared when David was little, David had no siblings either.

Starter Pokemon: Kadabra
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Psychic
    Goal: David has no real set goal, except to unravel any conspiracy that may interfere with him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Meh Sign Up Sheet

Name: Kevin Kisaragi
    Personality: Kevin is a shady fellow, he doesn't share his thoughts to anyone he doesn't trust, and most of the time. He doesn't trust anyone. He has met a few people kind enough to help him, but not often does he come across people nice enough to help, which has made him secretive.
    Bio: On his eleventh birthday, Kevin's parents were ruthlessly assasinated. Kevin had so much blood all over him that he was considered the murderer. He was forced to run far into Hoenn, deep into the forest. He had to survive off of any food he could find. At almost the last day of wandering the forest, he found a lone Charmander, which almost all the time means its wild, being attacked by a Lucario. Kevin jumped in the way of a Focus punch that was inevitable for the Charmander trying to avoid. Once the Lucario striked Kevin it gave up, and ran back into the shaded forest. Charmander, grateful for its rescue, accepted Kevin as a friend. Kevin had finally been proved innocent in the case of his parents murder, and is now traveling to the first gym, to battle the gym leader.
    Pokemon: Charmander!
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Fire
    Goal: Kevin's goal is impossible to complete, but his goal is to rid the world of all evil.​

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Can some one tell me if its a real RPG or its some forum thingy :\

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Umm, I know the way my character gets his Pokemon isn't like how everyone else gets theirs, but can I please get mine the way my bio says?

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Name: Ami "Brain" Mizuno
    Personality: Ami is your Typical book worm who does nothing but keep her nose in the books, Ami is very shy and doesn't have many friends, She is highly Intelligent with an IQ of 500, Ami also doesn't take much of an interest to sports but she enjoys pokemon battles to analyze pokemon's actions and moves. She enjoys going swimming and when she does, she feels at ease and can think more clearly. Ami doesn't have a spot for romance as she thinks that nobody would want to become her boyfriend and that there is more to life then Love.
    Bio: Ami was a very timid child who lived with her parents until she was 13, once her dad decided that he would travel all over the world, he left his daughter and his wife alone, Ami's mother was a doctor who would leave early in the morning and wouldn't come back till after midnight. Ami spent most of her time reading books and playing Chess with her mother's Mr.Mime, the Mr. Mime served as Ami's babysitter and took care of her. Ami finally became 15 and saw her neighbours all leaving on thier own pokemon journeys, Ami wished she could go, her mother ecouraged her to go on a journey and she decided to Set off.
    Pokemon: Riolu
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Water, Psychic, Fighting
    Goal: Ami's Goal is to become a Pokemon Nurse, she wants to help pokemon at the pokemon Center and she wants to travel to different regions, Ami also feels that she must get rid of any evil that disturbs the peace.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
    @xXDarkraiXx: Accepted, and you may get your Pokemon a different way.
    @Bamchi: Accepted.
    @Slytherfang: Accepted. (O.o! Didn't know you finished it..)

@Lucar10: This is a RPG.

I will accept one more person..Then we will start. I'm kind of new here, but would it be okay if I post a OOC Thread? (In the appropriate board.)

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
    :) I'm glad someone likes my RPG. Okay this is kind of a layout for Chapter 1: The Legacy Unfolds.

1st Chapter Layout: Every trainer will meet in a Pokemon Lab, with a proffessor..Before that happens everyone will be at their house.
    The home part will be just a short time, to say their goodbyes to their parent(s). After that they will talk about their walk to the Lab.
    Once they reach the lab their will be Pokeballs and Pokedexs on the table, each one will be handed to a trainer, by the Prof.
    Everyone will meet each other, talk about how horrible the Team Disaster even was and how they are going to try and stop it.
    Then they will talk about there Pokemon. After this will happen, a attack, from Team Disaster will happen on the lab. We run
    like crap and escape, we make it to a hideout, then we decide to come together as a group of trainers to stop this team disaster.

Note: For xXDarkraiXx, you have any idea why your character would be at the lab?

Okay, I will accept one more person, then we can start. After I view another person's sign up sheet, and accept, this will strictly be RPG. That means there will be no OOCs.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Mine!

Name: Cyro Brent Lee
    Personality: Brent is somewhat timid and shy. He likes to be alone most of the time, reading his books about Astronomy and Star gazing. He is quite humble and polite in battles, he never likes to show off and boast his intelligence. He is one of the top students in his University.
    Bio: Brent is always been pampered by his parents. By the age of 12, he left home for his Pokemon journey. On his way to the lab, he met his very 1st pokemon, an Absol named Drake. He easily befriended him and became best friends since. He decided to tell the professor that he already had a pokemon to start with. The professor accepted this, and let him have his journey.
    Pokemon: Absol
    Preffered type of Pokemon: Dark, Ground, Ice and Steel types
    Goal: Brent's goal is to become a professor, a Pokemon professor and Astronomer. He also like to travel the world, seeking new opportunity and others.

Hope I'm accepted!:):laugh:

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
    @~EonDragon: Accepted.

We will start the RPG tomorrow. I have to get off, I have school. I will have the post to start off Chapter 1: The Legacy Unfolds. Someone needs to post after me, so I can post the first part of the RPG, I will have it posted tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    @Torchic #1: I guess my charrie could go to the lab for a Pokedex. That makes sense. :)

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years

Chapter One: The Legacy Unfolds

Hoenn was one of the most advancing regions in the Pokemon world, it was becoming more and more advanced by the day. There was only one problem, Team Disaster was in charge of the government, of the region, of course. Team Disaster was one of the most cruel Pokemon groups the world had to offer. Many changes had came to Hoenn, one of them being that Pokemon trainers were to be the less superior than Team Disaster. It was hard for any trainer to achieve their dreams.​

It was any other day, hot outside, and famililes having a quite interesting dinner. But for Leono it was one of the worst days of his life. Leono was about five foot six, and weighted about 135 pounds. Leono was walking from town, after picking several things up for his mother. Leono had to take care of his mother, she had a disability. After doing what he was told he went home and layed the things onto the table and sat down. Leono took care of his mother, then went to bed. When will I become wha I want to...I have to find a way out of this mess... Leono thought to himself as he finally closed his eyes and went to sleeep.​

It was the next day, the day of leaving and becoming a trainer. Leono placed his belt onto his bed, wiping off the lint, then he placed the belt onto his pants. "This should do." Leono said smiling, it had to be one of the best days of his life. Leono approached his mother and smiled at her, giving her a hug.​

"Amy will be over here soon to take care of you, I am going to go to the lab." Leono said whispering into his mother's ear.​

"I will wait for her." Leono's mother replied smiling at her son, "I am so proud of you, if your father could see you, he would be so proud." she said as she kissed him gently on his cheek. "I love you." she added.​

"I love you too, one day, after I show that Team Disaster that they can't stop me from becoming what I want, I will be back." Leono said smiling, he kissed his mother back, then ran to door, opening it.​

Leono ran as fast as he could, through the bushes and through town. Hardly able to breathe, Leono finally made it to the lab.​

"I'm here, I want my Pokemon." Leono said smiling, still out of breathe.​

"I'm Prof. Kyto, I am waiting for the other trainers to get here, you will have to wait as well." Prof. Kyto said smiling, "You may take a seat, you sound like you are going to die." he added laughing.​

"Okay.." Leono said reluctantly as he walked over to a seat, then sat down, waiting for the other trainers to make thier triumphant coming. "I can't wait until they get here.." Leono said cheerfully.​

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    It was a very cold , clear night, and Brent was peering down at his Orion529 reflector telescope. For 5 years he had been interested about the stars and space. He wanted to know the secrets of it and much more. Yet, something's bothering him. Tomorrow he'll leave his home and his family, for his grand adventure.

As a boy of 6 feet and 130 pounds, he is definitely a thin one. He is not really active in sports and exercises. In fact, he is a lazy, timid and nerdy type. He likes reading books a lot. He also had a unkept black glossy hair with a bang dyed with blue. He also wear glasses, his eyesight is somewhat damaged.

"C'mon, Drake. Let's go home..." he said to his best friend, a pokemon called an Absol. He befriended him when he was just 12, on his past pokemon journeys. Actually, his family moved from Sinnoh because of his father's business. He's now living at Lavaridge town, near a volcano. He was lucky because he can now study the stars more accurately because the air is much much clearer than Sinnoh.

He descended down the mountain slowly, to avoid any accidents. Inside his home, signs of activities are evident. Some things were missing, others are rearranged. Before dinner, he had packed his things for his journey.

*Yawn* He yawned. He went upstairs and quickly changed his clothes and lay down to his bed. Drake is now lying near the balcony, staring at the moon. He quickly fell asleep.

*Next morning*

He hastily eat his breakfast and after a long farewell hug from his parents and siblings, he ran along with his Absol, to the cable car. After 3 hours of waiting at the bus, he finally arrived at his destination. It was a peaceful place, much like jis former home. He quickly spotted the lab and ran towards it.

"Ooops, dropped my glasses..." he said. As he reached for his glasses, he felt some shards of glass. "Oh no..." he said with fretfullness. His glasses had been broken. He felt them, he sighed. Luckily the left lens had only been broken. He placidly put them on and said.

"Nothing to worry about Drake, just my glasses"

The pokemon stared at him and nodded as if he can understand him.

As he opened the lab door, he spotted a boy looking nervous. He is too nervous to speak to the boy, but he calmly sat down at the nearest couch and take a rest.

Torchic_#1

Fire Trainer; Torch
    Years
    Professor Kyto stood up, holding a Pokedex in his hand. He walked over to Brent, "Do you need another pair of glasses?" he asked, he walked back behind the counter, pulling a couple of drawers out. He began to move things, then after giving a large smile, he pulled a pair of glasses out. "There we go." Prof. Kyto said smiling. He walked back over to Brent and handed him the pair of glasses.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Prof. Kyto." he said smiling.

"And, I'm Leono, but you can call me Leo." Leo added as he stood from his seat. "Nice to meet you." Leo said as he reached his arm out to greet his new friend. "So, when can we get our Pokemon?" Leo asked curiously.

"I told you I will let you choose, randomly, after everyone gets here." Prof. Kyto said, he was becoming agrivated. He stood up then walked into the back.

"I becoming impatient. I never see why I have to wait, everyday of my life, you know what I mean?" Leo asked smiling. Leo wouldn't shut up, he felt a sense of loneliness. He had never really had a friend and he was hoping not to mess it up with this new trainer. "I'm sorry, I've never really been able to get out much, only to get things for my mother." Leo said hanging his head.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    David sighed, what would compliment his small stature? Something that looked adult? Or something that looked like he should be wearing? Such hard decisions. He finally decided on a pair of blue denim jeans which were entirely too baggy on his legs, a black leather belt with a belt buckles that had a pokeball logo on it. He slipped on a bright green T-Shirt and a over that, a black jacket.

David walked out of his house, he only stood about Four Foot Five, he looked like he could be seven, even though he was about twelve. He watched his surroundings, making sure that nothing suspicious was going on, nothing seemed to be. David started to break into a jog, trying to get to his destination quicker, thoughts flood his head... like what pokemon he may recieve.

David grinned, he'd been waiting for a pokemon to train, he was hoping for something powerful. Of course, he just hoped he wouldn't have to show his pokemon trainer lisence to prove his age, he wasn't up for a walk back home.

David opened the door to the lab and stepped in, he saw two other boys in there as well, he took a seat next to one of them and stayed silent. Waiting.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    "Wow, I-I just can't believe that I...I start my journey today." Was all Reily could say as she stood on her front porch. She gazed out at her sleeping town, still drowsy and not quite awake yet, for this reason, it was rather quiet.

If you stood from a distance and looked upon the porch, you would see a slender, and somewhat tall girl standing around 5'5 and weighing about 105 pounds, with straight, black-brown hair reaching to her mid black, with a single thick, copper streak in it. Her skin, an alabaster cream color, giving her a not exactly beautiful, but rather otherworldly appearance.

She wiped her hand quickly on her gray jeans, as she had brushed one of her mother's many plants, and gotten her hand wet from the dew. Adjusting the strap of her bag, she decided she would head after a few moments.

"Reily Bremochowske!" Her mother suddenly shouted, and Reily spun around, startled. She listened patiently as her mother ticked off a bunch of things that she would need to have, and assured her mother that they had gone through this a week before and that she had everything. However, that didn't stop her mother from going through her bag.

When she was finally turned loose, she headed down the steps and stepped out onto her driveway, waving over her shoulder as her house grew smaller and smaller and then disappeared from view altogether.

"Quil!" From behind her came a shrill cry. Of course, how could I have forgotten? Reily asked herself, turning around and opening her arms to welcome a small, mouse-like pokemon into her arms, its eyes, though they appeared to be closed, would have been shining with happiness as its "trainer to be" stood up and carried it down the street towards the well-known pokemon lab.

"I'm so sorry about almost leaving without you!" Reily said apologeticaly to the Cyndaquil, who seemed to say all forgiven, in reply. "I feel really stupid about it, good thing you, at least, remembered. Or else I would have left without you, and that would likely have not been a good thing."

The tall, gray-white laboratory seemed to expand and increase in size as they drew nearer, until they loomed high above her head. A slight breeze brushed her skin, but there was no chill or cold in it, or if there was, she couldn't feel it.

The glass doors opened easily, with a slight, quiet popping sound, and she stepped inside onto polished marble flooring. The sight of the marble floors and the light sound of her footsteps gave her a desire to twirl around constantly, but she resisted the urge. It would be awfully embarrassing, though the area was apparently deserted for a moment, to have a lab assistant, or even the Professor himself, walk in to see her twirling around on the dance floor holding an almost overly happy Cyndaquil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back