• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Trozei out now!

Will you get Pokemon Battle Trozei?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I got the game and I actually had to move faster than when I played the original. Sometimes I move the Pokemon to the wrong place and end my Trozei chance by accident.

Years
  • I downloaded the game yesterday morning and I have to say it's quite good. :D I don't actually remember the first that well, except I wasn't big for it. Currently i'm past the fourth stage.

I got the game and I actually had to move faster than when I played the original. Sometimes I move the Pokemon to the wrong place and end my Trozei chance by accident.

Yeah, that happens to me more than once and it's a bit annoying when you place your Pokémon in the wrong spot. V_V

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Kay, I downloaded this a week ago soon after I got my 3DS and I'm loving it! It's so addicting and so much fun! It's a good time-killer when sitting on the bus to and back from school too. The only struggle I have is activating the Trozei Chance. D: That doesn't ruin my experience with the game, however. I'm at Zone 3 at the moment, trying to beat Regice. I'm still wanting to give the original Trozei a try.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • The first Trozei was my second favorite spin-off (after the Mystery Dungeon series), so this had me surprised and super excited! I like the movement system of the first one better, but I appreciate that Battle Trozei took out most of the chance and socialization factors that prevented me from completing the national dex in the original. Now, instead of praying to the RNG god and wishing I knew other people who played, I just need to hone my skills in order to catch them all.

Back