• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon battlefield.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi. OK so this is a thread where you can choose any pokemon and start a pokefight. Not only two pokemon but every pokemon that enters can fight any pokemon/s. For example if I choose pikachu and the np chooses geodude and so on,
    there could be a fight between pikachi, geodude and others.(If you have no choice you can use others' pokemon)(Mostly try not to faint any pokemon to add some spice) So lets get started.

Rules.
    1. No one can change the course of attack only evade it or dodge it.
    2. All funtime rules.

Mods please close this thread if repeated though I did't find this thread anywhere.

So, I choose Cyndaquil. (np choose a pokemon and start the fight)

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Go Munchlax!!!
    Munchlax, use Eat other Pokemon!!!
    all pokemon eaten

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    Go Magikarp!
    ~Bling-ling-ling-ling~
    Whoa, never knew you're a shiny, anyway, tackle attack on Charizard!
    Charizard was still using Dragon Claw when Magikarp tackled him, and suddenly, Charizard f-f-f-fainted?!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Go, Dakrai~ Dark Void, and then Spacial Rend if you please ^^

*remember, the Darkrai given out at Toys 'R' Us knew Spacial Rend and Roar of Time*

Back