• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Pokemon:heracross
Name:trip
Why you want to join:because surge sent me some spam and i had nothing better to do.
Colour of pokemon:blue
Job:guilt tripper

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
thanks! i've never watched big brother before... is this what we're spinning off?
or is it a weird 1984 cult? or does it have something to do with ibm?

Jolty-kun

Years
10 People Go In, Some May Have Tasks To Get Food And Water Etc. Hopefully Now I Need An Interviewer Lol, Hopefully Some1 Will Take The Job But You Got The Last Slot And On Friday People Can Start Voting Up To 8pm Where Who Has Got Most Votes Stays And Lowest Goes, People Get Voted Out Is How Thet React, Get A Good Part In It And Your Bound To Stay In For Longer.
A Message To All:you Now Don't Have To Wait Ill 5pm To Start Voting, On Friday You May Start Voting At Midnight+-8pm, Get It?, If Not Just Tell Me Or Anyone Who You Think Could Help You, O.k?.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Hey Mach here is your pastery, Jess wasn't selling any, but there was some in the cupboard.

who wants to play a game?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
How about a word assosiaton game, e.g If I say foot, someone else could say ball.

Or does anyone else have any ideas?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
okay (............25 chars)

here is one of susine

ttws.gif

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
I forgot, my name is Kleber "Bambam", but everyone of my "religion" call me Dhomini.
And I forgot, when I was around 17 years old, I selt coconuts in Bahia, I was too poor, now I have a house and what is necessary to live, but I really need the money to help other people, I will donate 15% of all to a philantropical institute, to help the poor children.

EDIT: This is a rare mail.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Duke R said:
I forgot, my name is Kleber "Bambam", but everyone of my "religion" call me Dhomini.

That means that you did "that" thing with Sabrina? LOL

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
finding a picture of a rare pokemon isn't that hard is it? well, check this picture out! it's so cool! i made it myself (with paint!)

Jolty-kun

Years
I know!!!!, i say a pokemon a and the first one to find an image of it wins, you have to put it in an attachment. Get ready.

When whoevers playing say ready i will post the pokemons name! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back