• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Looks amazing ! Can't wait to start this new journey and discover more. Keep up the good work ! 👏

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2022
    How do you get to driftveil city? The bridge is still up and idk how to lower it

Years
    • Seen today
    First pass through Icirrus City.
    2B5y2zJ.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    I've been so hyped for this game since January. I don't wanna rush you, but do you have a rough estimate on when you think you'll finish the game? Also if you're planning to add any post-game content will it be anything major?

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been so hyped for this game since January. I don't wanna rush you, but do you have a rough estimate on when you think you'll finish the game? Also if you're planning to add any post-game content will it be anything major?

I'm aiming to be done up to credits by the end of the year. I'm also planning a port to the Polished Crystal engine at some point, which will introduce significant QoL improvements, but will also take time to do, so I'm unsure if I'd rather wait until the next release is finished before porting to Polished Engine, or just do it now and possibly take longer to put out a finished product.

In the meantime, I've made more progress on the areas left to go, including some of the next plot-heavy areas most recently. Just hasn't been stuff that's good for showing off like the maps from the last month, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    This is a late reply, but I recommend porting it to the polished engine before the next release. It may take longer, but it's definitely worth the extra wait

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    I'm aiming to be done up to credits by the end of the year. I'm also planning a port to the Polished Crystal engine at some point, which will introduce significant QoL improvements, but will also take time to do, so I'm unsure if I'd rather wait until the next release is finished before porting to Polished Engine, or just do it now and possibly take longer to put out a finished product.

In the meantime, I've made more progress on the areas left to go, including some of the next plot-heavy areas most recently. Just hasn't been stuff that's good for showing off like the maps from the last month, lol.

This is a late reply, but I recommend porting it to the polished engine before the next release. It may take longer, but it's definitely worth the extra wait

Years
    • Seen today
    Finally finished up some of the more "behind the scenes" stuff, and got back to mapping. Here's the (hopefully) finished map of Village Bridge.
    SOPoYzX.png

Years
  • This hack is spectacular. The tiles are great, the demaked soundtrack is beautiful,
    Seriously, thank you for making this! Looking forward to more content in the future.

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
    Years
    • Seen today
    Not sure if this has been asked, but my apologies if it had.

Do you know if save files will be forward compatible?

Years
    • Seen today
    Not sure if this has been asked, but my apologies if it had.

Do you know if save files will be forward compatible?

No, sorry. There's a lot that's changing from this demo and the final version, so the saves from the demo won't load correctly.

Back