• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White [OOC]

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Soulreaper kinda took it hard huh? :P Anyway, i'll have my into post done soon.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    All right.

Watts will not learn Focus Energy.
    Step will replace Odor Sleuth with Flame Charge.
    Spike will replace Growl with Leaf Tornado.
    Spike will evolve.

Years
    Ok so here's how it goes somewhere in your next post you can have Snivy evolve simple as that.Still the battle itself was uneven since it wouldn't be fair for you to only have 3 pokemon and battle 6 so next time try to be more reasonable.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hey i wanted to notice everybody that i won't be posting until Tuesday as i will be out of town ( on a vacation) and won't have a PC. When i get back i'll catch up. See you guys next Tuesday and take care :D

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hy guys. I'm back :). It was a nice vacation i had a lot of fun. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow as i am bit tired today from the trip.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Yep i want Pyro to learn Defense Curl. The move should replace Odor Sleuth and want Clover to learn Razor Leaf. The move should replace Tackle.

But i have a question. You said that our pokemon would always have 5 moves but my pokemon only have 4, both Pyro and Clover. So my question is: Do i still have to replace a move or these moves are just added to their movepool?

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Glad to hear that :D and still have you as our GM ( well in my case at least).
    Ok now down to business : I would like Pyro to learn Flame Charge. And the move that he shoudl forget is.................drum rolls............ Tail Whip.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    romdinner
    Good post very very long XD maybe cut it into sections next time.
    Pyro the Tepig grew to level 17 and wants to evolve into Pignite do you want to allow it? If yes do you want Pyro to learn Arm thrust?
    Clover the Sewaddle grew to level 20 and wants to evolve into Swadloon do you want to allow it? If yes do you want Clover to learn Protect?

I'll make my next post tonight

Yay double evolution :D. It will be fun to add this to the plot.
    Yes i want both Clover and Pyro to evolve but i want only Pignite to learn the new move as Clover's String Shot serves as a shield as well ( it's neat having this move :D ). Replace Defense Curl with Arm Thrust.

Back