• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White Sprite Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Delibird is under rated, i remember in G/S/C id own Clair with a lv30 delibird with ice punch lol
    so its another of my favs <3

im kinda hoping doexys changes its formes randomly for its animation ^^"

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    The anime did influence my Charmander family animations... but I never even made it to Johto Journeys. Maybe less off the anime and more off real world counterparts, like how boxers actually shuffle around when they're boxing and how owls have that inquisitive head tilt :D

Also I think Beedril's wings will flutter and it will either jab it's stinger forwards or it's two stingers. Meowth should lick its paws and maybe Persian too, wiggle their whiskers!

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i think Sharpedo will pretend to bite something
    and Salamence will stick its head forward,and roar while flapping its wings as if about to take off

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ditto will act like its a body builder& "flex" its "muscles"

edit:

togepi will do a "peek a boo" thing like how it shrinks its head into the shell in the anime

politoed will stick its tongue out&wag it like "nah nah nah na nah" thing lmao XD

shuckle with pop its head in&out of its shell each time switching between the holes in its shell randomly

celebi will dip & spin in the air all cutely

Kecleon will stay invisible with only its stripe visible except when its hit

skuntank will fart flames (silent but deadly ;) lmao)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Well i believe that totodile will be flapping is arms in a dance-resembling movement while opening his jaws rapidly.

and i think that dunsparce (since its the only he looks able to do) will be flapping his wings and wagling his tail in a circular motion.

and i think that torterra will move his feet a litlle and shake his back so the tree on his back shakes and leaves fall off.

oh and i also think that drapion will move his arms further towards the player and will snap at you with his claws.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Awesomethread is awesome. Jirachi will spin around from left to right.

Salamence will roar around stamping its feet and firing flames in every single freaking direction, in a mad rage because it got moved to Uber. "I called it first."

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Koffing and Wheezing might have jets of poison gas expelled from their crater-type things. Ekans will probably rattle its tail in addition to the following with Arbok: a slithering motion, flicking its tongue out.

Bellossum should dance! That super cute dance they do in 'Pikachu's Rescue Adventure'.

I can't think of much to do with Chikorita other than to have it move the leaf on its head, perhaps waggle its stumpy little tail (if it's visible); Bayleef would be pretty similar; Meganium would ruffle the petals around its neck, waggle its tail and maybe make a growling motion.

I agree with Sora's Nobody on Totodiles' movements! Croconaw should snap its jaws and stomp its foot; while Feraligatr should snap its jaws too and slam its tail on the ground.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i hope that...
    ludicolo will do that dance from pokemon coloseum, where he faces his palms away and back.
    shuppet will poke his tongue out, waggle it, and put it back in while floating around.
    duskull's pupil will move from one side to the other.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    I believe, like always, Groudon will just stand there and breath heavily...

Maybe with the occasional roar :P

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    masquerain with flutter its wings rapidly & possible screech its cry every once in awhile

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
    Just a list of random ones.

-I think Starmie will have its two layers of stars spinning interchangeably, for example, the front star will spin once or twice, then the same will happen for the back star.

-Chatot will most likely have its head bobbing back and forth along with its tail, like a metronome.

-Jigglypuff will probably puff up every once and a while, and Clefairy will probably be making a wagging motion with its fingers.

-Spinda will be doing a funny dance in place... as though it were dreadfully intoxicated...

-Lapras will probably be making a swimming motion with its fins, also moving its neck back and forth every once and a while.

-Wobbuffet will... probably just put its arm over its head and then put it down again... lather, rinse, and repeat...

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Dugtrio will hide himself in the ground and one or two or the three heads will get out of the ground by alternance.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    rayquaza shoult move like lugia did on the soulsilver titlescreen, only through the air, pidgey should run in place, and hippowdon should open and close it's mouth like it's roaring and stamp it's foot.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    i just hope they move with status problems
    what i'm hoping for is something like:

Poison: their movements slow and maybe their eyes halfway close like they're exhausted
    Sleep: their movements Stop and their Eyes Close Completely
    Confused: maybe a swirly eyed @.@ face xD
    maybe for Burned and Paralysis will be the same they have a >.< face and their movements slow

i really hope they don't continue to Move when they're asleep e.e

i hope Milotic moves really Gracefully~ like maybe a Figure 8 in the air?
    maybe all Pkmn with "Snake-Like" bodies might move like that... hmm

i'm glad they're actually making ALL the previous sprites move too
    i was worried that they might just Limit the Animation Sprites to the NEW Isshu Dex Pkmn
    but then again that may still be the case because we haven't seen any previous Pkmn yet =\ besides Pikachu and Leafeon but they may be IN the Isshu Dex

Yeah I for one would be pissed if a Pokemon is hit with Sleep status and keeps moving... BTW where did we see Leafeon? We saw Espeon but no Leafeon...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Sorry for the delay guys, I kept delaying it to my dismay.

Finally, the entire list is updated. Thanks for all your guy's ideas!

Cant wait for more!

:)

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
    Ahh I hope Cranidos and Rampardos look
    cool in their black and white sprites. I'm
    guessing they'll probably lower their heads
    a little, or snort a lot, like Rampardos does
    in the Anime. Maybe even wag their tails a little?
    Who knows.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Garchomp: I beleive he will make a movement with his arms like he is slicing the air,and then he moves his head up and down.

sounds cool to me.

Years
    • Seen today
    I can see Ambipom standing on one of its tails, and hopping to the other tail and back constantly. While doing this, it will shake its arms up and down.

I can see Aipom doing the same, only it only hops up an down, and it also shakes its arms.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie should be floating in the air, their tails in the position like in Gen. IV since they're keeping it. :P And Mew moving its tail while floating also. And Alakazam should be moving its magnify glass or whatever it's holding. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back