• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White Sprite Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Charmeleon - Scrapes its claws into the air every few seconds and wag its tail!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    ditto would be squising all over the place

if it used transform, that would be funny of it kept squishing around too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Bumped.

Sorry for the delay guys, personal issues XD.

I'm gonna try to update al lthese speculations ASAP so bear with me.

Bump.

I hope my leave of absence didn't stop the speculations. :(

I back, better than ever, and rearing for the last of the speculations since in little over a month, we'll all know the animations!

I can't wait! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thorns, please don't double post intentionally, as it's against PC's rules. Instead, either wait for the thread to die; or get someone else to post next time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    There are only a few days left to speculate and we still have lots of unspeculated Pokemon left.

I'll be free all day so speculate to your heart's content :).

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    im thinkin water pokemon like dewgong, you know with long tails will "float" and wave/flap their tail

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Shelder:
    Clamping its shell closed, opening it quickly and giving a raspberry with its tongue.

Cloyster:
    Clamping its shell closed, and spinning its top horn like a pneumatic drill.

Banette:
    It's mouth unzips and its spirit leaks out of its mouth a little, then zips its mouth up.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Excuse me?

Logging in isn't the point of this thread.

And you're obviously logged in if you posted here.

the point is, if i try to click on one of the pkmn, it says that i need a username and password. then i try to login with my username and password, but i can't.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Does it even matter? Really, there are names listed next to the Pokemon so you know what they are. Thorns just probably copied and pasted with WYSIWYG, causing there to be links on the images. Now let's get back to predicting animations :)

Chub 777

Golden User
    Years
    Riolu - Wagging it's tail and bouncing
    Lucario - Moving around and occasionaly moves it's head/aura sensors

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I'm guessing Rayquaza will move in a motion reminiscent of its animation in Pokemon Battle Revolution, or move in a "infinity" motion (as in, it will snake its way around in the air in the motion of a sideways 8) These ones seem implausible, though...

I hope Charizard roars upward, like its upward taunt in Super Smash Bros. Brawl...

I'm wondering if fainting or status animations will be present as well? IMO, this would sort of be unnecessary, but major props to the spriters if they make this happen. i know reusing HGSS sprites will be a huge help to them, but I hope some of the old ones get altered to either DP or Pt sprites instead (like Lucario and Rampardos)

Lacus Clyne

No-Cheats Trainer
    Years
    Rapidash will probably stop its hoof or raise its head once in awhile. Milotic will probably slither a little and fan with its tail. I mean, what else is it supposed to do? It has no arms.

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
    I think Dialga should move it's legs a little, like crouching and back, and move it's head.
    leafeon should be moving like eevee in stadium, with wind moving his leaves

Last edited:

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    Jynx should wiggle her hips and dance not just sing and kiss

For Claydol: Floats heavily not so high above the ground and stomps its body on the grounds every few seconds showing that its to heavy to be levitating so high of the ground.

Smoochum should be kissing and hopping.

Victreebel's one should be like the 3D console games: Moving his leaves and pointing his vine into his mouth as if he's saying ''get in here''.

I wonder if there will be animations for moves like Wrap and Bind. I don't wanna see yellow beam thing please. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back