• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black Coal & White Ice

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
Years
  • Pokemon Black Coal & White Ice

"Hey, I'm TheKingofKings. I am a decent Hacker, and I know the Basics of Mapping. This is my first Hack on my own; I had one with The Pog, called Pokemon Jade. It didn't work out so well, but I did most of the Mapping. I've joined a few Teams, including, Team X, Gyro Corp and many more. I hope you enjoy my presentation of Pokemon Coal and Pokemon Ice"

STORY
    You have lived in your hometown of Assira Town, located in Delaho, your whole life and grew up around the world of Pokemon. Your mother is ex-Curulean City Gym Leader, Misty. Your father, who isn't around, is Ash Ketchum. Fighting along with May and Max, you will fight Team Coal and Team Ice, to protect the world from Heat and Coldness. You set out to protect the Legendary 3 Dogs, Raikou, Suicune and Entai, before Team Coal and Team Ice get there hands on them. The only way to get them, is to possess, Ho-Ho and Lugia. Just like your mother and father before you, you will set out on an adventure to become the Pokemon Champion.You will meet new people and great rivals along your journey, do you have what it takes to be a Champion?

ROM INFO
    Code:
    Hack Of: Fire Red
    Language: English
    Author: TheKingofKings

FEATURES
    New Region
    Featuring a Brand new Region, Delaho.

New Storylines
    A lot of new Storylines, mostly revolving around the Dogs and Ho-Ho and Lugia.

New Gym Leaders
    All new Gym Leaders

May, Max and Norman
    May and Max will take a Big Role, and Norman making a Cameo.

New Teams
    Team Coal and Team Ice, the new Evil Teams.

All Pokemon Up to Emerald and Maybe Diamond and Pearl
    All Pokemon + Legendaries, maybe Diamond and Pearl Pokemon.

SCREENSHOTS

Pokemon Black Coal & White Ice

Glitches
    Code:
    N/A

STATUS
    Assira Town
    Route 1
    Spindle Town

TEAM
    TheKingofKings: Mapping and Text
    Cartman: Spriting
    Itman: Scripting
    Teh Blaziken: Mapping and Scripting
    Esmas: Spriting and Pallet Changing

CREDITS
    Esmas – Pallet Changing
    Cartman – Max Sprite
    Dshayabusa – Post Layout

BANNERS

Spoiler:

DOWNLOADS
    N/A

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks okey, you should have worked abit longer on it before you post a thread..
    because it looks like you've only done the first town and a route..:/

hope to see more ;)

Last edited:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Hmm well the story seems nice, three evil teams could be pretty fun. The first couple of screenshots look pretty good so far.

Keep it up.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years

• Team Coal, who wish to melt everything in there path.
    Team Ice, who wish to remove the sun.
    Team Electrify, who want to absorb all electricity to control the world.
    Don't you think that's too much work for one person to handle? Overworlds and trainer sprites would take forever to make. I think you should narrow it down to two teams maybe.

You should change Misty's overworld to make her look older, maybe get rid of that childish hair?

This room here looks a bit too big and empty... I don't see why it has to be so big.

What's up here? A battle between the two would be cool :)

Maybe you should darken the grass color to match the trees more. Or just Lighten the trees up a bit. I don't see no harm in tweaking the rombase :P
    By the way, this looks like a route from Johto. (the one near the second town)

Story looks good, hope to see it more developed though.
    Hope this was helpful in any way..

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Thanks guys for the support, I really appreciate it! I hope this goes along, and well.

Thanks for the help DarkkChild. With the Team Comments, I'm keeping the 3 Teams, because I will probaly be using the Team Magma, Aqua and Rocket Overworlds etc, just changing Colours.

As soon as I find help to do my Overworlds and Sprites and other stuff, I will edit the Overworlds. But good Idea with the Misty Thing, thanks.

I'll be editing the Rivals House, and maybe be changing the OW. I might be adding your Rivals Younger Brother.

Well, the Lapras and Psyduck OW's, there are 3 more Pokemon there, Seel, *Cant Remember Right Now* and Poliwraith. I just have them Swimming in Squirtle Bay, which is the only place you will be able to Catch Squirtle.

Lol, you noticed the Route from Pokemon Gold and Silver. Dont think its the exact same, the whole Route is basically diffrent except the start, but lol on noticing.

Well, finally, if anyone is interested in Helping me with, Scripts, Sprites or Mapping, just PM me.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Nice, can't wait to play this one!
    BUt, in your first post, that picture with the lapras+Psyduck in it, psyduck doens't look good standing there. It looks a bit off.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This is looking to be a very good hack, TKoK. The only problem is that those tiles/palettes are becoming more and more common, that's why I can change them for you. PM me if you need any help with palettes.
    Good luck, TKoK.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Well, I've started over, it will be the same Titles, Storyline etc, just I've edited the Maps to make them better.

More Screenies will be Posted Later.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • this looks quite interesting. i like the different color for the grass and trees, and also the different tiles used. i would like to see this hack get top marks. ;)

Last edited:

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Heres some new Screenies, I completed 2 Town, I haven't completed Text, and Some Houses, so no Houses or Text will be shown.

Back