• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black Coal & White Ice

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    I would give you some help, but basically everything I was going to say has already been said. Just make sure you do acknowledge the comments and try and give us some more info to work with. For instance, who are the RS characters and what are their roles?

Also, you say it's based on the anime in Kanto, but you've completely changed the maps and Misty is your mum(?)

I can do a bit of spriting if you need it. Just ask.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    I would give you some help, but basically everything I was going to say has already been said. Just make sure you do acknowledge the comments and try and give us some more info to work with. For instance, who are the RS characters and what are their roles?

Also, you say it's based on the anime in Kanto, but you've completely changed the maps and Misty is your mum(?)

I can do a bit of spriting if you need it. Just ask.

The game TKOK is working on now isn't the the one based on the Anime, his other game which he hasn't even started is the one based on the Anime.​

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Oh my god how did I not see that... Sorry... Ignore that part. Just making sure though, Misty is your mum right? So who is your dad..?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    In the hack he's doing now Misty is the mum.
    lol wild guess that the father is Ash?
    It would make sense.

In the Anime one I would not have a clue who the mother is.
    But if he does make a good game based on the Anime then I am really excited about the hack.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    The one I'm doing right now, Misty is your Mother, and your Father ended up being Ash. The son looks exactly like Ash (I'm using his Sprite)

In the Anime one, if you wonder who the Hero (Ash Ketchum)'s mother is, its the Anime's Ash's mother.

Sorry for the Double Post. But Bad News.

The girl that hangs around the Sign in Pallet Town, is completely ruined, and the only way to get rid of her, is to deleat everyone else. I'm starting again, with Improved Maps etc.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    That's not so good, TKoK, but will you have to use a COMPLETELY new ROM without the palettes I made for you?
    That wouldn't be good... Anyway, hope you get started quickly.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    I've decided just to leave him there. As soon as I learn how to Edit him, I'll do it.

I've made Lapras the only Pokemon, so his like a Mini-Legendary.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    Got some New Screenies of the New Hack.

Pokemon Black Coal & White Ice

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    I dont like fideling with the Lab, same with the Players Bed Room.

The starters are Cynderquil, Mudkip and Bulbasaur (Maybe The Grass Starter in D/P, if I can add DP pokemon)

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
    Years
    is ash going to be the pokemon league champion
    i think that would be cool

(yay i love cyndaquil)

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    Currently, I have Plans on Ash in the Game, because Ash is your Father, but it is hinted in the Game, but not mentioned. He will make a few Cameo Appearences, until he ends up being the Elite 4 Champion, so Yes.

I hope I get a alot more Replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    You forgot BOL...
    I'll say it for you.
    BOL!

Good starters, all mixed up i see.
    Good luck, and even though you don't map indoors, you should change the lab a little bit, just to make it seem different.

Thanks!
    I didn't say it cause....
    Well I'll tell you later...xD!
    It's cause I work for him!
    Anyways,
    i dislike mapping indoors too but,
    I still do it cause it makes it look better.
    Oh,
    BOL(to Both of us)!

Back