• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Flame

Would You Want To Download A Beta Of This Hack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe If It Improves

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shak 10

Casual Trainer
Years
  • Name: Pokemon Black Flame.

Hack of:
    Pokemon Fire Red

Previous Hacks: Pokeon All In One: Was never released, it was basicaly me having a go at putting Hoenn and Johto (I evuentally planned Shinoh also) into Fire Red so like you storm and complete Kanto and then you move onto the next region on order we first saw them and like the anime you could only bring one pokemon lv 5-20 with you to the next region and could only withdraw them when you got to the Pokemon league never could get a script to do it so it ended.

Story:
    You the main protaginist start off in a little Island in the region of Dijjon just south of Orre. It's your 15th birthday and you come down stairs where your dad is waiting for you. He gifts you with a level 10 Houndour, National Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs and Running Shoes. Thats preety much how your story starts as you journey through and around the many routes, villages and towns that make up the Dijjon region, But theres a twist in the plot, you get involved with the "Decay Twins" who are a notorius duo who run the criminal underworld of the east side of the dijon region. They have countless goons aroud the Dijjon region and unluckily for you (the Protaginist) they dislike you straight from the word go...

I'm not gonna say to much:
    1. Cuz i haven't quite figured out what happens yet.
    2. And I don't want to give to much away.

The Decays set you up , your repuation is lost and the towns folk turn against you, and before you know it they exile you, A close friend you meet along the way is the only one who believes you and, the two of you are the only hope to taking down the Decay twins. Once, and for all!

Features:
    - New Hero and Heroine
    - New Region
    - New World Map (course)
    - A Few Shinoh Pokemon (Maybe)
    - All The Legendarys (You ecounter them all along the way)
    - National Pokedex from beggining (so much easier)
    - Elite 4 included still, but there a bit diffrent though.
    - Diffrent Gym Leaders.
    - Diffrent Starter
    - Twists and turns that you don't normally expect to witness in a Pokemon game.
    - All Trading Pokemon evolve in different ways so you don't need to trade them.

Help? I'm an alright hacker, I can do scripts and trainer battles, but i prefer mapping the most.
    What basically I need help with is with spriting so I'm looking for someone who would do spriting for me and .. And someone who can change the Title screen image from Charizard to Houndoom and Fire Red to Black Flame. Or If not someone who can give me a detailed guide how to do it. And any support banners would be great!

Well any help is much appreciated. So If you have anything that you reckon would benefit my hack in anyway pls feel free to post it. or PM me

Betas: Not yet

Progress: 10%
    1. Starting Island (done)
    2. Route 1 (done)
    3. First Town (done)
    4. Route 2 (done)
    5. Pasafoot Hill Bridge (done)
    6. Pasafoot Hill (done)
    7. Next City (done)
    8. City After That (got the idea)

My Status:
    In a about a week won't be on often because of my commitments to football. Will try my best

Credits:

Zel: for letting me use his tile set. (Yes I have permission now)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Ill help with the OW spriting if any is needed,
    and the title change should be in the documents and tutorials section
    i'd happily beta test to :)

Shak 10

Casual Trainer
    Years
  • When I got into hacking which wasn't long ago I was looking for tile sets and just did a google search and a found a link to this tileset and it said you didnt have to give any credit to anyone, So if its the same as Zel's tileset and he created it then ill ask his permission, but i assure you it wasn't intentional. Thanks for telling me.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • The storyline is alright, but I have seen something in the screenshots that isn't right... :\
    Did zel let you use his tiles?
    My advice: DON'T STEAL

When I got into hacking which wasn't long ago I was looking for tile sets and just did a google search and a found a link to this tileset and it said you didnt have to give any credit to anyone, So if its the same as Zel's tileset and he created it then ill ask his permission, but i assure you it wasn't intentional. Thanks for telling me.
    You are absolutely right about that, and also Zel DID say that no one can use his tileset until his hack is complete.

Shak 10

Casual Trainer
    Years
  • The storyline is alright, but I have seen something in the screenshots that isn't right... :\

You are absolutely right about that, and also Zel DID say that no one can use his tileset until his hack is complete.

Cheers for telling me but Zel has given me permission to use them now. I Pm him and he said it's okay

The 4th Map Looks Like A Lake You Know,Try Adding More Sand To It And Add Some Stairs Or Ladders

Lol it's supposed to. Thats just the bit leading up to the cave which is the hill.

Last edited:
    Back