• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
It doesn't matter how close it is to Scott. He'll go after Cipher for any excuse. Actually, he doesn't need an excuse. He just goes after them. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Yes but if Mew gets caught we're all probably doomed. XD

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
SINCE I SAID SO, MR. NABP. >:C

My Cats are an interesting bunch, that's for sure. There's Oliver, the former hunter extraordinaire before he moved in with my grandmother and got fat and lazy. He's so spoiled, I swear. Belly rubs are daily. Then there's Samantha, the attention priss, ignoring everyone and being skiddish besides my grandmother. And Wickit, the naturally huge cat that meows loudly and like "Brrrr-MEAOW."

Felines are sure interesting buggers. XD;

----

In my most recent post™, Nique's egg gets stolen! What is she ever to do?!

That answer you question to how Nique would react if something wasn't afraid of her, Mr. NABP?

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
And the kill count I off the charts! I should be disturbed but I'm not. :D

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
You know, I'm just gonna withhold my next post until everyone else decides it's the end of the day. Geoff and Absol passed out at like, four or five in the afternoon according to how everyone else seems to see it. XD

Anyone else vote Kiyoshi gets to play timekeeper and manage what time it is IC?

Fuyu

Years
That's fine by me. I've been going with the idea that the sun was setting soon.

Nideous

Years
Hmm... Scott will be looking for the pokemon that's driving the rest of them out after dark then. How spooky. Fighting a Shadow Pokemon at night. :P

Fuyu

Years
Does anyone want to pass around a ghost story? XD

I forgot this:Nideous and Torn Zero, your Purification Stones will work perfectly up to three times.

Nideous

Years
Hooray for switching perspectives mid fight! :D

Celes is now level 13
Cadas is now level 9
Caelara is now level 12

Hope that's cool with you! They need some experience after beating up that Braviary. :D

Really? That's pretty boss! I love purifying three times! XD

Nideous

Years
I've updated my pokemon and took away a pokeball on the first page. I didn't list the Shadow Braviary because Scott isn't going to keep it. He'll be turning it over to Falkner. Maybe he'll use it in a gym battle after he purifies it. :D

Fuyu

Years
Yeah because no way Scott could control a level 54 Pokemin yet. ^^ it's a miracle they managed to catch it.

Fuyu

Years
No problem Nideous. ^^ there are a lot of flying types.

Nideous

Years
I changed it to a Tranquill. Those can be weak enough that the three of Scott's pokemon can take one down. Sorry about that. I honestly wasn't thinking about that. :D

Back