• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh goody, multiple characters. :D :D :D :D

No! Bad Nideous! Remember what happened last time! *Looks at Thomas, Marcus, Robby, Mia, Van, Winny, and Trigger.* Well, at least I cut a few of them out for a while. :\

Anyways, 'Jess' is going to have to try a lot harder if 'she' wants to fool Celes. :D

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Oh goody, multiple characters. :D :D :D :D

No! Bad Nideous! Remember what happened last time! *Looks at Thomas, Marcus, Robby, Mia, Van, Winny, and Trigger.* Well, at least I cut a few of them out for a while. :\

Anyways, 'Jess' is going to have to try a lot harder if 'she' wants to fool Celes. :D
1) Dang that's a lot. o_o

2) I'd take notice of the fact that 'Jess' is an alter ego, rather than a regular disguise like so many villains use. Split personalities, if you will (think of this: When Jess is active, Geoff is asleep, and vice versa). Geoff might have had a problem, but Jess is innocent.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
So noted, but Celes really doesn't know the difference. All she knows is that a boy is pretending to be a girl and tricking her Scott. And she doesn't like it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hey Fuyu, you mind if I make my first catch shiny? I like the color scheme of it's shiny form more.

Celes: YOU'RE GOING DOWN, BEYOTCH!
Nique: ....INDIFFERENCE JITSU!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I always imagined they were more like dogs or foxes, so they would yip or bark. (Though Espeon definitely looks like a nekomata thanks to its split tail.)

I used to have a cat that made its mews sound like barking. Strange cat. o_o

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
According to Bulbapedia,they're a mix of feline and canine... or something. I don't know: Pokemon are just different.

Fuyu

Years
I have no idea. Maybe that's what it sounds like. XD Cool.

Edit: Yes Kiyoshi you can :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Yay! Thanks Fuyu <3

I consiter eevee a cat since its evolution are very much cat-like. (especially Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.)

And this is a raccoon dog:

raccoon%20dog%201a.JPG

Fuyu

Years
I heard it had fox traits too but who knows?

Aw it's fluffy! XD

Back