• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon black rockets revenge

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    first i would like to say sorry to Avatar i havent been on in ages but i know to make my thread here.

Anyway this is the thread for pokemon black and as the name suggests it is about team rockets revenge, but i am missing a key item for my game, team rocket i need a character set so if anyone has one could you please post it here. The game is about rocket wanting to get you back but through the game you have to help them why they help you. Team rocket turn on you later though but i wont reveil any more, if anyone has team rocket charsets please help me and credit will be given, sorry there are no screenies they got deleated but as soon as i take some more i will post them straight away

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    i know but im tryinbg to but my pc is being really mean and if it could be left open for a day or so i promise they will be up

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    here are my first 5 screenies hope you like them

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    thankyou so much i have my next town to

i have decided that im am going to include a catapillar system for my game, this will help alot more with the story line unfortuantly i cant put that into effect untill i get rocket charsets but i was thinking for the start i could have your pokemon follow you, anyway still hoping someone will post a team rocket character set on here and if anyone knows were i can get a tutorial for a catapillar system that would be fantastic

Last edited:

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    could anyone help me i know i ask alot but i dont know how to put the ship together from the character set

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    If it is any of the RPG Makers, use different layers, and place them simply next to each other. It's not very difficult, just have to find the pieces.
    You should probably edit your first post with your screenie.
    As for the screenie itself, the town is too small and compacted for my taste, and the Mart and Pokemon Center contrast sort of ticks me off, otherwise, it's randy dandy.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Dude, the house in the second screenine looks VERY very weird...

^^

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    the ship is a character set and the house is made like that so it looks like it has wall seperating different rooms dining, living, kitchen and bedroom

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    here are some more screenshots and my game is coming along very nicly so i hope you like it

EDIT: sorry i double posted i didnt mean to

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    les_2212 said:
    the ship is a character set and the house is made like that so it looks like it has wall seperating different rooms dining, living, kitchen and bedroom

Yeah, I know how the chipset goes, I was just talking about the floor... And usual Pokémon houses are just a room. There aren't walls like those. Just a heads up ^^

~Azura.

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    im sorry i made my game pokemon black but in all fairness no where did you state you were making pokemon black and i know about the the houses but i wanted to make mine different

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    les_2212 said:
    here are some more screenshots and my game is coming along very nicly so i hope you like it

EDIT: sorry i double posted i didnt mean to
    those maps need alot of work, theyre way too plain, add more stuff to it in caves like rocks, more pathways, and in the woods area make more space everything is too cramped and is just one pathway theyll look too boring if theyre gonna look like that, other than that the project seems good.

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    thanks for the advice i will try to improve them as best as i can and i am still wondering if anyone has a rocket chipset of jessie and james

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    les_2212 said:
    i am still wondering if anyone has a rocket chipset of jessie and james

Maybe you should have gathered all the resources you needed before starting the game. Anyway, game looks alright. Maps are very bland. You need to add things to fill up the empty space or just make the maps smaller.​

Last edited:

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!
    like in the other games you have a team rocket.
    maybe you fight good guys in the place of team rockets.
    please can i sprite for this game.
    i can make overworlds for humans not Pokémon lol ,pixel over, chao,trainer sprite,scratch Pokémon sprite,recolor,revamp , devamps and fusions.
    (lol really long list)
    hope i get the job

EDIT!!!!!
    f you want you can use my idea for a female rival/hero trainer sprites.
    she wears different clothes for different occasions (doesn't have to).
    in attachment!!!

if accepted for your Spriter i will gladly make her some overworlds.
    _______
    T.R.S.M

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    well i cant remember where but i told loads of people that theres pokemon white pokemon black an pokemon unlimted
    well when my pokemon black is on his no one can say i took the name and btw i thought of pokemon black and white ,and making it about 3 years ago..
    i didnt make it back then cos i didnt know about rpgmaker

Back