• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Target Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I really want that Lucario you get from buying a copy from Target in the US but sadly I live in Canada. Is there any possible way to get one without driving down to the US?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey! Since this is a Black/White specific question, this would fit much better in their quick question thread. I can't merge it there directly though, so feel free to repost this there. :)

Offhand though I think Target has shipping, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to tell which of the boxes are specially marked online. But I would imagine that if you called a Target or their shipping department and asked for that specific thing they may be able to hook you up. Good luck!

Pokemon Black Target Lucario

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back