• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black + White: Baby Pokemon

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I have an idea...

I don't think ANYONE has posted this. A baby Croagunk. I already though of a name, too: Croagoop. In my opinion, Croagunk is cool, and so is Toxicroak. I think a little frog with stumpy arms would be the cutest thing ever!

Also, a Miltank/Tauros thing would be cool...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    no...that is just RETARDED. but for gen V there should be an event where mewtwo is first being created (like in 1st movie), and you can catch at level one. i would like that, and it would make you happy i guess
    Express your opinion but you don't have to insult the user's idea by saying it is "retarded" :(

I know this would never happen, but I'd LOVE a Mewtwo baby, since I've always wanted to train one up from level 1 or level 5. Seriously, do you know how much fun it'd be to have a Mewtwo/Lucario/Zoroark team?
    I think Mew sort of takes that place though. I mean yeah a baby Mewtwo would be cute, but I've always viewed Mew as a baby form of Mewtwo, even though it isn't, but appearance and history within the games makes me think so.

And I don't think it's likely that a previous legendary will have a significant role (aka like an event mentioned) in these games other than Entei/Suicune/Raikou, which aren't the main legendaries - unlike Mewtwo.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    there needs to be ones for Lapras and Tropius, since their around the same category as Snorlax, so the only way to get Lapras and Tropius in the game is by evolving their baby.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen more baby Pokemon at this point. In previous generations it seems like they were among the first to be revealed. Could we be seeing more new Pokemon than simply extended existing evolutionary lines?

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I think every organic (such as Scyther and Khangaskan) Pokémon should have a baby form, that way it makes the world much more natural and gives you an idea of how they might fit into an eco-system. After all, that'd have to be a pretty big egg to hatch a Khangaskan!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I think every organic (such as Scyther and Khangaskan) Pokémon should have a baby form, that way it makes the world much more natural and gives you an idea of how they might fit into an eco-system. After all, that'd have to be a pretty big egg to hatch a Khangaskan!

the way i think, is that they arent prevoed when hatched. they are just small and get bigger as they grow

plus if your idea came true, that would be horrible

Azure-Supernova

Years
    the way i think, is that they arent prevoed when hatched. they are just small and get bigger as they grow

plus if your idea came true, that would be horrible

Pokémon growing in size has not yet been shown in any game or in the anime (I've seen Giant pokémon and abnormalities, but they're usually the same size right?). The idea of this being that I think 'Pokémon growth' is evolution itself. Henceforth Clefa evolving into a Clefairy is Clefa growing up. With growth in size and evoltuion, one might make the other redundant.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    well its not in the game for obvious reasons. in battle sprites will need to resize, only game that had all sprites was hg/ss but they didnt make em be small becase they would need so many sprites.

and i dont watch the anime, so i have no idea on eggs, unless they ever showed a full grown ryhorn hatch from an egg. so the only thing to do is think like that

but kangashakn needs to be fixed

Azure-Supernova

Years
    When I mentioned how it's not in the games, more specifically I was pointing a finger at the Pokédex info which registers every single species as the same height and weight.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    When I mentioned how it's not in the games, more specifically I was pointing a finger at the Pokédex info which registers every single species as the same height and weight.

oh, that probably means its maximum height. like how real life creatures are always going to be intween one height and another.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    I would love a Tropius or Lapras prevo. Both seem like prime candidates.
    For some reason I get the feeling we'll be seeing a Sneasel prevo.

Flarexon

The Ultimate Weapon of choice.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Baby Lugia? *shot* Carnivine could use one... Hmm... Carnibud?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ^@ PiPVoda: Sorry, PipVoda, but I think that person you talked to was lying. I compared cubone's sprite with Kanghaskan's, and they don't even look similar. That little Kangaroo doesn't even have the same coloration as Cubone. Besides, Cubone wears the skull of it's dead mother, and I don't think it would be able to lug around Kanghaskan's giant cranium.

Hmmmm... A Tauros/Miltank Pre-Evolution would be nice. So would a Kanghaskan pre-evo. Maybe even two pre-evos. The youngest one would be the little Kangaroo that you see in Kanghaskan's pouch, and the second would be some sort of teenage kangaroo thing, which you would have to level up with the younger Kangaroo thing in your party in order to evolve it. That smaller Kangaroo in Kanghaskan's pouch can't just come out of nowhere. XD

Its true... If a Kangaskan dies the baby wears its mothers skull and uses her bone to fight and evolves into a Marowak instead of a Kangaskan because of the skull and different way of raising...

Maybe they will make a baby Kangaskan that can evolve into a Cubone or a Joeykan xD and then Cubone into Marowak and Joeykan into Kangaskan... Making Kangaskan a 3rd stage and Marowak also a 3rd stage so they would make their stats higher and we would be seeing them in WiFi battles :)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Its true... If a Kangaskan dies the baby wears its mothers skull and uses her bone to fight and evolves into a Marowak instead of a Kangaskan because of the skull and different way of raising...

Maybe they will make a baby Kangaskan that can evolve into a Cubone or a Joeykan xD and then Cubone into Marowak and Joeykan into Kangaskan... Making Kangaskan a 3rd stage and Marowak also a 3rd stage so they would make their stats higher and we would be seeing them in WiFi battles :)

I'd like it, but without the "Joeykan". It just seems unneeded. I love the idea in that it creates the much missed link between the two species.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years

No one has ever confirmed that, it's only fan speculation. I see where people are drawing the theory from but I really, really doubt that was Game Freak's intentions.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I think it'd be great if we could see a pre-evolution of Lapras, Absol, Miltank, and Tauros in B/W.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'd like it, but without the "Joeykan". It just seems unneeded. I love the idea in that it creates the much missed link between the two species.

It was just a name for him I'm not saying the actual Joey lol

Azure-Supernova

Years

On this point (if it truly is the case that a Kanga-baby is a Cubone without the skull and bone) then that baby Pokémon should then have two seperate evolution paths.

1. *Baby* --Training w/Bone Staff--> Cubone > Marowak
    2. *Baby* --Training normally--> 2nd bridge evolution > Kangaskhan

But this is all dependent on the reliability of the rumour... and having originated from /b/ weeeeellll....

Back