• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black & White: Best Wishes [4 New Pokemon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    then whos the guy in the shilouete? o.O
    Pokabu's evolution.

And I am loving Wotter's evolution. I wasn't getting my hopes up until this was confirmed real, and now that it is, I'm happy. And that little Pokemon next to the new female lead. Want more information, please.

I also really really want to know who the silhouetted male character is from the anime advertisement.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • how come no website knows the names of the starter evos?
    it says right there in black an white... wow just noticed the joke

Mijimaru evo - ラコノスア (Rakonosua) From Rakko meaning sea otter

Tsutarja evo - ケナャーケ (Kenayake) from the english word snake

lol Black & White.

I LOVE Tsutarja's evo but when I saw it in color I freaked out with how awesome it is and Mijimaru's looks AWESOME (ignore what I said before I did'nt see it very well)
    I love this update since the last one had Sh!+ Pokemon.

Last edited:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • Tsutarja's evolution STILL needs to sink into me a bit. He looks like a dinosaur, for crying out loud! (Although that's what I see...huh)

Oh, and for all of you Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, dosen't Koromori (that bat thing next to Jessie) look a lot like Winged Kuriboh? Either way, defianately gonna capture a Koromori ^.^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    This is pretty exciting. I'm not going to get into the anime part, although I want to :[. The pokemon shown are slendid. Mijumaru has beat Tsutaajas evo for me so now I love the little otter xD. I am disappointed we didn't get Pokabus evo maybe it is to awesome to be shown :o. I'm also digging the bat and little dragon thing. I guessing Jessie has the bat thing on her new team.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Tsutarja's evolution STILL needs to sink into me a bit. He looks like a dinosaur, for crying out loud! (Although that's what I see...huh)

Oh, and for all of you Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, dosen't Koromori (that bat thing next to Jessie) look a lot like Winged Kuriboh? Either way, defianately gonna capture a Koromori ^.^
    Tsutaja's evo for me still looks as snaky as it's pre evo :)
    Yeah it kind of those...I think it has a one eye...reminds me of some demon I saw in a Anime before...

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Tsutaaja looks pretty cool in his second evo and Mijumaru's second evo looks a tiny bit better(not much) but its an improvement

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Mijumaru now look more like Buizel, while Tsutuja look the same... Well, its not unusual that a starters 2nd evo look almost exactely as the original.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • WOW!
    i like both the Second Stages of the starters
    they look ALOT. and i mean ALOT better than the second stages of the Sinnoh Starters
    to this day the only one that looks any good is Monferno and seeing how i dont like monkeys i never used the thing
    seriously i always skipped the Second stages of my Sinnoh starters Pressing B or giving everstone until about 2 levels before they evolve into 3rd stage then rare candy-ing so i didn't have to look at their ugly faces
    Mijumaru's evo looks awesome! i might trade one over to my Black profile and just keep him at second stage and use it as my primary water type and i really like Tsutaaja's Evo
    reminiscent of Charmeleon O_O
    and the Cute thing on the floor Next to Iris?.. and Jesse looks like a Jupiter Djinni from Golden Sun =D and i like it!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • WOW!
    i like both the Second Stages of the starters
    they look ALOT. and i mean ALOT better than the second stages of the Sinnoh Starters
    to this day the only one that looks any good is Monferno and seeing how i dont like monkeys i never used the thing
    seriously i always skipped the Second stages of my Sinnoh starters Pressing B or giving everstone until about 2 levels before they evolve into 3rd stage then rare candy-ing so i didn't have to look at their ugly faces
    Mijumaru's evo looks awesome! i might trade one over to my Black profile and just keep him at second stage and use it as my primary water type and i really like Tsutaaja's Evo
    reminiscent of Charmeleon O_O
    and the Cute thing on the floor Next to Iris?.. and Jesse looks like a Jupiter Djinni from Golden Sun =D and i like it!!
    You don't like monkeys 0_0 and we are long distant relatives of monkey...
    Tsutaja looks much cooler than Charmeleon did to me :)

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • You don't like monkeys 0_0 and we are long distant relatives of monkey...
    Tsutaja looks much cooler than Charmeleon did to me :)

heehee i had a bad experience with a monkey before! >=O
    just know that monkey now has no Pinky Finger >.>
    and i always imagined Chimchar Flingin Flamin Feces Frantically!
    haha Alliterations are awesome XDD

the Tsutaaja evo reminds me of Charmeleon because of the horn it grows
    but both Miju's and Tsu's evos have a Cow-Lick type thing
    @_e
    but i'm REALLY glad the Miju evos' Nose Shrank Dramatically xDD
    now it looks... "normal" xDD

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Theory of Evolution is still a theory you know.

It's more like a study, the theory simply supports the study... but that is a different conversation for a different forum...

I wonder what the little thingy next to the Female protag is... has me interested...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • I wonder what the little thingy next to the Female protag is... has me interested...

found it =)

Spoiler:

ok maybe it doesn't look TOO much like it...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    well i thought when i saw them i thought that tsutarja and Kenayake reminded me of the charmander family. how they don't change that much, i mean charmander got bigger and got a spike on it's head. Tsutarja get bigger and gets leaves on it's back like a stegosaurus. And i thought that Rakonosua looks cooler. i almost think that it'll turn into like a ninja otter (The seashells on it's waist and and the expression on it's face.

Wow that was a ramble...

wait... i read from a couple places that they showed them in color and their real... but i checked bulbapedia, serebii AND pokebeach... is there somplace i'm missing?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back