• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011

Welcome to the Pokemon Black & White screen shot thread!
    This is the place where you can request in game screen shots, post your own screen shots, discuss or even caption them. You are also allowed to post your in game videos.

Before you go any further, here are the rules, though they aren't very different from PC's own set of rules. I'm mentioning them here as well because many of you are likely to miss these before posting.

The Rules:

1. NO ROM DISCUSSION
    That means, you are not to discuss anything about related to emulation of the ROM. Also, NO REQUESTING and NO LINKING to ROMs. If you do link to rom, you will be permanently banned. Also no cracks or BIOS files are to be distributed.

2. NO SPAMMING

Stay on-topic, this thread is only for the screen shot related discussions. If you spam, Forever or Kaori would eat your post for breakfast. Believe me, they are quite hungry.

3. NO POSTS WITH JUST IMAGES
    You are allowed to post images, but make sure you include at least 4 words in that post. It might be really obvious, but I've already deleted a few posts without any or at least four words. I know you might be excited about the new images, but include at least some other content in your post. It isn't that hard.

PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTS:

Try to keep the number of screen shot requests to be as low as possible. Five requests at a time would work well.
    And it would be nice if you post your screen shots in spoiler tags. [spoiler][/spoiler]

How to take screen shots?
    1. Desmume has an inbuilt quick snapshot feature.
    2. Windows Vista/ 7 users can use the Snipping Tool.
    3. It goes without saying that you need an emulator for all the steps above. :P

With that.... LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! I mean, the screen shots.... xD

COLLECTED QUALITY SCREEN SHOTS:
    POKEMON BLACK / WHITE:
    Spoiler:

Our collected quality screen shots have been contributed by Nugg, ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●, Twilight Blade, mervyn797, Hamilton, Tuskin, Deku .
    I might miss some people. Please do inform me on such an occasion.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just bumping this up so now it's noticed. Yeah, stay on topic and post your screenshots~

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    I would like to make a request then. :3 This is an awesome idea. Wish I had pre-ordered the game also, but I'd rather play the English one so I won't be completely lost in translation.

I am wondering if someone could make a screenshot of the second and third Mijumaru evolutions in battle, if they have it on their team.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I would like to make a request then. :3 This is an awesome idea. Wish I had pre-ordered the game also, but I'd rather play the English one so I won't be completely lost in translation.

I am wondering if someone could make a screenshot of the second and third Mijumaru evolutions in battle, if they have it on their team.
    I really want to complete your request but wait for a little more time till the game officially comes out. I don't want to cause any problem right now. I hope its all right with you. That also happens to be the reason why I haven't updated the first thread with new screen shots. :P

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    Thought I'd get the ball rolling :D

Spoiler:

This was just a test run :D I'll be starting a new file with my real name :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Nice job there, you kinda beat me.
    One from me, just to get things off. Ill put in more things as they come.
    Spoiler:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    Haha, the games pretty cool, just testing it out though. Petals fly across the sky in Route 1. and Professor Whatshername has a Chillarmy and she shows you how to catch a pokemon (Bidoof look-a-like)

Years
    Here's a Few from me :
    Pokemon Black/White Screenies [SPOILERS]

Will post more tomorrow (Skipping college :P)

Update :

Thats it for now, gonna go sleep...

Ps : Mervyn GO SLEEP!! xD

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Nice, go in further and get unique shots, we are looking for all the pokemon pokedex screenshots. Let's see who gets to this goal first! Surely not me.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    Here's a Few from me :

Will post more tomorrow (Skipping college :P)
    Nice ones :] I decided not to start a new save file. I'll have to play through the game named Nugg -.-. Will be putting it on my flashcart so I won't be posting much screenies.

Edit : So far, I've only seen Yorterii or whatever (the normal type dog pokemon) and the Bidoof look-a-like on Route 1

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    WUUUUT, you guys see the Koromori flying around? That's so totally awesome. XD

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    WUUUUT, you guys see the Koromori flying around? That's so totally awesome. XD
    Nah, they only fly around like, the second you get out of your house, then they leave and don't come back :c

Anyway, last post for me. It's supposed to be a screenie thread, remember? :D Please use spoilers..

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Nah, they only fly around like, the second you get out of your house, then they leave and don't come back :c

Anyway, last post for me. It's supposed to be a screenie thread, remember? :D Please use spoilers..

Spoiler:

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    I have a question: Do the Pokemon follow you around? And if so, could I please request a screenie of any one of them? (just to see what it looks like)

If they do not, then ignore this post, booo. :C

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I have a question: Do the Pokemon follow you around? And if so, could I please request a screenie of any one of them? (just to see what it looks like)

If they do not, then ignore this post, booo. :C
    From the screenies that I saw, I don't see something like that happening.
    And Btw, anyone is free do make requests or complete them.

Sorry for the double posting, but this was necessary. It seems all you guys are going White, I'm going for black.
    Never mind, a few screen shots from me.
    Spoiler:

Tsutaja FTW!

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    That was surely nice of you. :)
    New screen shots, keep 'em rolling!!
    Spoiler:

Why is Prof. Aragari teaching me how to catch Pokemon? I've seen this from the last 10 games. X_X

Eek, I fear another double post.
    Anyways, new screenies, freshly baked.
    Spoiler:

The first screen shot shows the gym leaders. (Where is IRIS!?!)
    Second one shows the game saving process. (LOL)
    Third one is some sort of video call? I don't really know. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Could someone get a screenshot of the pokedex screen of Gear, Gigear and Gigigear? Thank youz :D

Back