• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black & White Team Help

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums, so I apologize if this is not where I am supposed to post this question.
    I just defeated the 2nd Round of The Elite Four on Pokemon Black and now I'm looking to get some help in making a good pack of move sets for my team.

So, I will list my team below with their moves, and I would really appreciate if you, the pokemon community can help me put together some good moves for my team listed below. Also, if you think I should take out certain pokemon and put in some other pokemon into the team please tell me, I want all the help I can get!

Unfezant: Fly, Air Slash, Roost, Facade
    Espeon: (I don't have it yet, but please provide a good moveset for it)
    Beartic: Thrash, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Icicle Crash
    Hydreigon: Crunch, Hyper Voice, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush
    Samurott: Revenge, Hydro Cannon, Surf, Aqua Tail
    Ferrothorn: Metal Claw, Payback, Flash Cannon, Power Whip

So, to repeat I would like it if you guys could tell me which movesets to give each of these pokemon and even tell me which pokemon should be removed and which should be put in. I truly appreciate any help available. :D

Years
    Unfezant: Avoid putting special attacks in its moveset.
    Sky Attack
    Facade/Quick Attack
    Roost
    U-Turn

Espeon: good SpA, so here's an offensive Calm Mind set!
    Psychic/Psyshock
    Shadow Ball
    Grass Knot/Calm Mind
    Morning Sun

Beartic: Blizzard and Frost Breath isn't put to good use, Beartic has a better Atk.
    Superpower
    Icicle Crash
    Stone Edge
    Thrash/Roar

Hydreigon: Can run both special and physical attacks.
    Crunch
    Dragon Pulse
    Draco Meteor/Outrage
    Flamethrower/Surf/U-Turn

Samurott: Has slightly better Atk, but can run both, I provided a physical-based moveset.
    Aqua Jet
    Aqua Tail
    Megahorn
    Swords Dance/Dragon Tail/Revenge

Ferrothorn: unless you can breed for Egg Moves, a Curse set is your best bet.
    Curse
    Ingrain
    Power Whip
    Gyro Ball

I provided some movesets that don't require you to breed for Egg Moves, just a matter of using some Heart Scales to remove/relearn some moves. :D

If you're worried about not having Fly, catch a HM slave like Tropius.

Back