• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    hey pplz this is like my 1st gmae posted here but NOT! my first....all tho i never finished my others :confused: but anyway yer its like every other pokemon game execpt you cna beat up other trainers if you don't wanna battle them? my idea and there should be much much much more 2 come

AHEM: sorry i misspellt the title. its really POKEMON:BLANK

Last edited:
    Years
    Have you got any screenshots? storyline? title screen? anything?
    How does everyone know you are going to finish this game?

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Ok I have no screens only for the fact of i'm still worknig on the picture bassed intro i've got a title screeen i'll show ya now....and if you wan 2 be in my game or any **** just ask ok
    Pokemon: Black
    ok there.....um..... no story line so far you just really go around doing stuff getting badges and ****

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    You should try making your game more interesting because you're basically saying it's the same as any other Pokemon game. You don't even sound enthusiased when you said that we just go around doing stuff getting badges. As long as you put more effort into your game, you're good to go. But anyways, where did you get those G/S/C sprites?

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Yes, i sposse your right, I got the sprites from...um....i don't know i think it was from serebii forums......any way have you got any ideas.....and I put things together as I go along but yer

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    no offence but why start a game and thread if you have no idea what your game is about? are you gonna have a cms? or cbs? or cns? what region(s) is it in? how many pokemon? how many playable characters?

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    I huess your right but....I'll make it as many chars possible,with CMS,Pokemon there are gonna be new pokemon ;). any way its in a Reigon that i made up....Aromay....and i've still gotta make all the citys.I've got all the badges and the demo WON'T be out for a while.I need 2 do some serious planning ...soo happy playing

Back