• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Blast Burn [COMPLETE]

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    The concept and execution is great, but the difficulty really takes all the enjoyabillity from it. It really doesnt make sense for your first encounter be against a trainer with 3 pokémon while you only have one, without a type advantage. You cant even level grind on route 1 cause the level curve is so so slow. Unfortenely, because otherwise would be a great game.

Years
  • The concept and execution is great, but the difficulty really takes all the enjoyabillity from it. It really doesnt make sense for your first encounter be against a trainer with 3 pokémon while you only have one, without a type advantage. You cant even level grind on route 1 cause the level curve is so so slow. Unfortenely, because otherwise would be a great game.

You're supposed to grind in the wild first pretty much. All the Pokemons are around lvl 10 you can grind relatively easily and just go to mom to heal pokemons.

I will tell you this though. Pretty much up until Brock all encounters are hard. And only on Route 3 you will catch a break.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    The concept and execution is great, but the difficulty really takes all the enjoyabillity from it. It really doesnt make sense for your first encounter be against a trainer with 3 pokémon while you only have one, without a type advantage. You cant even level grind on route 1 cause the level curve is so so slow. Unfortenely, because otherwise would be a great game.

I changed my mind: already am in the 4th gym and everything is pretty, the pokemon diversity and alocation are amazing, just as other trainers and gym leaders.

The only problem really is Audino and route 1. I bet a lot of people will give up on this hack because of this. Other than that, its one of the best hack I ever played.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    But I guess I encountered a bug:

Even though I already catched more or less 30 different pokemon species, when I meet Professor Oak's aides, who are supposed to give me a HM, they say I only catched 7 mons!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    But I guess I encountered a bug:

Even though I already catched more or less 30 different pokemon species, when I meet Professor Oak's aides, who are supposed to give me a HM, they say I only catched 7 mons!

Just figured it out!

The aides are couting just the KANTO pokemon, not them all. Went back, captured some gen 1 mons and got the HM. All is fine.

Nice-kun

Pokemon Blast Burn and Titanium Author
    Years
  • I changed my mind: already am in the 4th gym and everything is pretty, the pokemon diversity and alocation are amazing, just as other trainers and gym leaders.

The only problem really is Audino and route 1. I bet a lot of people will give up on this hack because of this. Other than that, its one of the best hack I ever played.

Yeah thanks for telling me about that..I'll change that trainer's Pokemon😁

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    im enjoying the rom so far but my rockruff isn't evolving. in the main series games it evolves at level 25 but mine is at level 40 and still a rockruff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2021
    rockruff evolves at level 25 in the main series games but mine is at level 40 ans still a rockruff.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2022
    Hello NiceKun! Thank you for making this rom hack Blast burn ! I enjoyed it a lot and is there information about the location of all pokemons? Thank u for the answer!

Nice-kun

Years
  • I didn't made one sorry😅 Currently I'm trying to improve this Rom Hack even further and there would be a huge changes in Blast Burn. When I update the Rom I'll try to make a documentation of all the Pokemon Locations😁

Nice-kun

Years
  • Here are some graphical and sprite changes that I currently made for the next update.
    I am also currently working on the bugs that had been found in the rom😁
    Pokemon Blast Burn [COMPLETE]

Last edited:
    Back