• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Blaze's Love

Years
  • Prologue
    The Charizard Empire is considered a myth among pokemon. There is only one Charizard ruling family. The son of the family must choose a mate among the residing young unmarried females.The young unmarried males must fight to win the right to marry the king's daughter. These fights are held in a giant colesieum where this story begins.​
    Chapter 1: THE Battle for the king's daughter
    In a Dark-brown coleseium, standing on Light-brown,soft sand, surrounded by many charizard of every size, color, and type stands a pure Black Charizard with red inner wing membranes ready for battle. This charizard has a bright red scar on his face along with other bright red scars on the rest of his body from many battles before. His eyes are red aroundthe pupil and were since he was born. His tail burns intensely as he waits for his enemy. His name is recgonized as one of the most famous warrior charizard ever. His name is blaze and like all male charizard he is just a little bigger than the female, and like all Charizard he looks identical to other members of his species. Blaze is very unique as well because his tail can not be put out by anything, including water. Suddenly a gate to the West of Blaze opens up and a Normal colored male Charizard with the same types of scars as Blaze walks out from the dark tunnel. Blaze snorts as he turns to face his foe face to face.
    "Are you really sure you want to fight me?" asks Blaze as his opponent glares at him with the intent to win. "Fine" says Blaze as his opponent does not answer the question. Blaze suddenly launches an emerald green flamethrower at his opponent who retaliates by sending a red-orange flamethrower causing both attacks to collide, instantly covering the arena in grey smoke. "YOU WILL NOT WIN!" roars Blaze as he appears out of the grey smoke while holding his opponent by the tail.
    "NO, You will not win" growls Blaze's opponet as he struggles to get free from Blaze's grasp. "I will win because I am stronger than you" Says Blaze's opponent as he charges a blue-green hyper beam. Blaze's opponent finally launches the hyper beam causing Blaze to let go of his opponent who does not realize Blaze let go until it is too late. "OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" yells Blaze's opponent as he plummets to the ground.
    "Blaze is the winner" announces a charizard in the announcer's box. "Blaze has beaten all of his opponenets" announces the announcer as Blaze prepares his signature victory cry. Blaze suddenly lets out an ear-splitting roar of triumph that causes everyone to cheer Blaze's name. "Blaze has let out his signature vicory cry to let the crowd in the stands know that he won" announces the same Charizard as two charizard approach Blaze from the stands.

note: this chapter may have been short but I have seen chapters in books that were not even a whole page long but I made the battle short on purpose with a cliffhanger where the next chapter will begin. and I will write the next chapter as soon as possible.
    note 2: and yes the next chapter will be longer than this one.

Years
  • wow no reply? no review?
    Chapter 2: Blaze and Flare
    Blaze has just won a battle that all Charizard will surely remember because this year the prize is the king's daughter, Flare. The winner of the intense battles gains the right to marry her. Currently an older male regular colored Charizard with silver stripes and silver teeth along with a regular colored young Female Charizard make their way to Blaze. These Charizard are King Silver Fang and his daughter Flare. King Silver Fang never told the contestants what the ultimate prize would be, but Blaze could tell that this was not an ordinary championship and guessed the prize right away. After blaze guessed the prize he told all of his opponents what he guessed the prize was which made them fight their hardest.
    "Blaze, you have won this tournaments ultimate prize." says Silver Fang as Blaze bows down. "You do not have to bow down to me Blaze, it is customary for the recipient of the championship prize to be requested to stand face to face with the king as the king gives the winner the prize" says Silver Fang as Flare lands next to him. Silver Fang prepares to let his daughter speak after he is finished. "Rise sir Blaze, Fire Blast" says Silver Fang as Flare prepares to speak.
    "Blaze, your prize is the right to marry me." says Flare as Blaze rises to his feet. "You have won the ultimate prize of the year" continues Flare as Blaze's face twists into a confused expression. Flare and Silvar Fang streach their wings out and prepare to take off. "Follow us Blaze, to your new home" says Flare as Blaze prepares to fly alongside Silver Fang and Flare.
    "This is unexpected" says Blaze as he, Flare, and Silver Fange fly into the blue sky above into view of a city with buildings of many colors surrounding a larger white and gold building. "I never realized that what I guessed was true" says Blaze as Silver Fang, Flare, and Blaze fly to the larger building. Blaze watches in amazement as Flare starts flying close to him. "I think I am being led somewhere in the building" says Blaze as he, Silver Fang, and Flare start to land in front of the huge palace.
    "Your new home is here Blaze" replies Silver Fang as Flare flies to a second floor patio.
    "Where is she going?" asks Blaze as Flare opens a sliding door and enters a room.
    "You should follow her" answers Silver Fang as he enters the palace.
    "Ok" replies Blaze as he files to the patio and enters a large room with a fire-proof bed and many other dazzling objects with an untold worth.
    "Blaze, you should rest" says Flare as she exits the bathroom.
    "I promise to get some rest when needed" answers Blaze as he lies down on the bed.​

end of chapter 2
    note: each chapter begins where the last one ended unlessI decide to cause a time skip.
    note 2: the beginning of the next chapter will start two months after the end of this one.
    note: 3 currently I am typing chapter 3 on microsoft word processor.​

Last edited:
    Back