• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
Years
  • I Have A Question. I just bough a R4. and well i was gonna insert Pokemon Bloody Diamon into it. but i wanted to know will anything happen to my DS like get bricked or Crash ect.Can you go Online and battle other people with it.Please Answer this Questions for me Thanks In Advance!

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • I Have A Question. I just bough a R4. and well i was gonna insert Pokemon Bloody Diamon into it. but i wanted to know will anything happen to my DS like get bricked or Crash ect.Can you go Online and battle other people with it.Please Answer this Questions for me Thanks In Advance!
    nothing will brick or crash^^if you can go only, i don´t tried it up till now, but you should be able to go on wi-fi battle, because i don´t changed anything at the wifi-functions.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • I Think this is a good step to makeing a D/P hack,well done

Do i just put this on and play or do i do something else with it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    when i open the exe file it just tells me to patch the file with the rom.
    i did that n it turned into ADAE01.nds.bak.
    n when i try n play it on the ds emulator it doesnt play

... No it created the backup file. Don't play the backup file, play the original file and it would have been upgraded to this hack!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Actually on mine its quite good! Only a tad laggy in big areas but able to be played. the character moves like wood but it can be played.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • Hey i need some help i named the file what it was supposed to be and they are both in the same folder but when i go on the bloody diamond and go on patch rom it says the file does not exist anyhelp?

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • tried that it just says the file does not exist

do i have to use the other file that comes with it?

bump i really need some help here

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back