• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Just wanted to say I have my fingers crossed that it isn't a pain for you getting your game back up to scratch. It has happened to me a lot. The best advice I can give is upload your game to rapidshare or something as a private link and email the link to yourself. That way, you'll always have the latest build of the game on any PC.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Just wanted to say I have my fingers crossed that it isn't a pain for you getting your game back up to scratch. It has happened to me a lot. The best advice I can give is upload your game to rapidshare or something as a private link and email the link to yourself. That way, you'll always have the latest build of the game on any PC.
The irony is that the day before he formatted, he was going to give me the latest build to see the new dual screen features, but we forgot >_<

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Nope, I'm not kidding :/ I do have an oooold version right before the dual screen was implemented, but thats it.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yea...All that is true. I just want to eat myself right now. If only I had given it to him that would have been saving. As for the recover it's still going slow, but I'm getting there, and I wasn't overdramatic, just angry with myself. If it doesn't work, I won't have to start from scratch acctually, I have the whole Data folder, all that's missing are the Graphics, Audio and PBS folders. Even if I don't recover everything, game development will continue, but a bit later.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Yea...All that is true. I just want to eat myself right now. If only I had given it to him that would have been saving. As for the recover it's still going slow, but I'm getting there, and I wasn't overdramatic, just angry with myself. If it doesn't work, I won't have to start from scratch acctually, I have the whole Data folder, all that's missing are the Graphics, Audio and PBS folders. Even if I don't recover everything, game development will continue, but a bit later.
Great to hear this, i really want to wish you good luck with your recovery of the folders and also with you graduation year.
Believe me, its just getting thougher after that :D

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Your situation reminds me mine. I've remade my game like 3 times because the hard drive did't work right(I think it doesn't now).
Well, I understand how angry you feel, if you feel like that.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well i usuyally have several copies of my game at different places and in doifferent hard drives as well maybe you should try this technique.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
sounds really good i really wanna see some pics though otherwise it's just ideas and not as good

why do you say it's not a hack? you are making real right?

cos otherwises it's just ideas, but i must say i love it.

anyone wanna help me with my game?

Last edited:
Years
Bulba, this isn't a hack, because it's being made in RMXP, which is a game maker. It's not hacking, it's a completely different skill. And if you'd looked at the first post, you'd see a load of screenshots there. Why not look at those?

And if you need help with your game, post in the Recruitment Thread, not in other projects. You'll just get yourself banned for spamming this way.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
sounds really good i really wanna see some pics though otherwise it's just ideas and not as good

why do you say it's not a hack? you are making real right?

cos otherwises it's just ideas, but i must say i love it.

anyone wanna help me with my game?

Are you mentally challenged in any way? Or you just are too ignorant to comprehend the simple nature of this game not being a hack. It's not a hack because I haven't used a ROM base to make it and it's made in a program that makes this game solely for the PC. Also if you paid more attention, you would notice the dozen of images I have posted all throughout this whole thread. The best place to start would be the screenshots spoiler on the first post. And no these are not just ideas, these are the features that are already implemented in the game.

And have some dignity and don't advertise your game in another thread, because it just makes me want to come up to you and punch you in your face. On this thread, you won't find any help. And keep your hacking to the Emulations section of the forum.

Ok with that aside...I haven't yet recovered the files. My PC spend 2 full days trying to build the file directory tree. I think I might start the Graphics all over again, it won't take that much now that I know the design I'm going for and I have the whole Data folder so it's not a complete loss. I'm only sad that I haven't posted the screenshot of my new Pokegear, because it really turned out very good.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
I realize you're upset about losing all your files, but there's no need to be so hard on Bulbahackers. Sure, he seems to be a bit dopey and likes to advertise where he shouldn't, but he technically did compliment your work. Ignoring that and threatening to inflict physical harm on him doesn't really reflect well on you or your team.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I realize you're upset about losing all your files, but there's no need to be so hard on Bulbahackers. Sure, he seems to be a bit dopey and likes to advertise where he shouldn't, but he technically did compliment your work. Ignoring that and threatening to inflict physical harm on him doesn't really reflect well on you or your team.
actually, i think Luka S.J. is right.

You can compare it with Sony and Nintendo.
Image that Sony would go to Nintendo and ask if they want to help them on their game console.
It's just wrong. That's why there is a recruiting page on the forum.

And yes, he made a compliment, but he also said some bad things before he actually get trough this whole pages of Blue Chrome.
On the first page it is standing in big blue letters: "THIS IS NOT A HACK". And also on the first page you'll find some screenshots.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
that isnt a reason to get really upset and say things like that, he made a mistake, so what? just say it once. and there is a difference between nintendo and sony, and you guys. nintendo and sony are doing it for the money, you guys are not.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
I hope everything is back for Luka, just wait a little bit longer and that's it. But Luka is right... i don't really have idea of how the hackers get into this thread... don't they read that this is not for ROM hackers?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
The thing is, that so many people have posted here calling this game a hack, pictures have been posted on so many of the pages, and it's just common knowledge not to ask for help on somebody else's thread. He has no excuses for why he said what he did. He's just ignorant. Plain and simple.

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I agree with Luka of feeling like punching him in the face because posting anyone want to join me with my game on someones elses game board is just like a disrespectful slap in the face. Unfortunately there are people like bulb and i guess all these comments against him is what he got wether he deserved it or not.

V0RT3X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
It's been a while, and i wonder how the progress is going of recovering the files?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yes it has been a while indeed. I haven't recovered the needed files and I really don't care. This loss of graphics has forced me to create new ones, which has made me transfer to the DS resolutions instead of the GBA ones. I'm glad to say that development has started freshly and the graphical interface is looking better than ever. Here are the empty screenshots of the new bag and summary menu (empty because just for debugging purposes there are no item names and pokemon and item images).

summaryf.jpg
bagn.jpg

-----------------NEW SUMMARY-----------------------------------NEW BAG--------------------

...The images have been JPEGd to prevent theft...

Also I would like to take this opportunity to really apologize for being rude, mean, or insulting to anyone throughout these 17 pages. And would like to thank everyone that has been following this project and supporting me through my more difficult times.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Is this The right Place to post? Well Im making a game on rpg maker xp and this game up when im 25% through the game =[ Tel mr how to fix this plz
---------------------------
RPG Maker XP
Unexpected file format.
OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back