• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    The pokedex are awesome. And yeah, wichu gave a great idea, you could implement into the game.

And I like how your pokedex turns out in Pokemon Chrome-ish. It looks just fit to all of your graphics! Good job!

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
  • Hey Luka i've silently following this for a while now but i'm curious how will your pokemon breeding system work?? will it be like the original games and have egg groups will it be possible to have two or more eggs bred instead of the usual one at a time??
    thanks for awensering if you do

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • Well Luka um I've been reading your a lot about your project and it seems to be looking really good and I hope you keep on workin on it, this is one of the few rmxp games i support because i usually only support Rom Hacks. I'm really excited to see how your various different systems work (hygene, health, bank), Keep up the Great Work :)

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Is this game alive still? becouse it's to good to die out

Years
  • My, my what a great game you got here. It's of top quality too, I hope the story is intresting and has some mystery in it.
    About the Night Life feature, would it not be better if this game was online or something? or if you can't make it online can you
    include battles or trades with other people, hmm?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The Pokedex was looking good. But it looked even better after you added the "Luka Touch" Haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    My, my what a great game you got here. It's of top quality too, I hope the story is intresting and has some mystery in it.
    About the Night Life feature, would it not be better if this game was online or something? or if you can't make it online can you
    include battles or trades with other people, hmm?
    Luka said he would integrate Pokemon Essentials : Online into Blue Chrome when I finished the trade and battle systems. I don't know if he is still going to do that though.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • I think the older pokedex looked more like a reel pokedex, but everything else is great! Keep up the good work!

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • ok, I have NOT read through all of the pages on this, there are way too many. But from what i saw on the first page, You people are really testing this game. By testing, i mean that it almost sounds like you guys are attacking it. Here is my opinion. I think that this is one revolutionary idea that would make an amazing pokemon game. Each one of the past games are good, but they all end the same way. You beat the elite four. What is there to do after that? Platinum is the only one to give you some more to the story afterwords, but it was only one event. The Battle Frontier is a sorry excuse for "Extra Content" and the series need a game to tell multiple stories without having to reset your game and start over. If any of you have watched the anime, you will notice that Ash started out almost 15 years ago and people are still tuning in to see what adventure he will have today. Why cant we have a game that captures that magic. We really do need a game that will cover all the regions so that the true fans can capture their favorites, battle all the leaders, and take on the multiple levels of the Elite Four. Sorry for this being so long, but i had alot to say about this game. Thank you for listening.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    ...Are you saying that this game needs to visit each region at one point?

qtraven666

Pokémon Raptor EX:Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    wow you have problums man i was just asking a question

i read them ok what did i do wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    wow you have problums man i was just asking a question

i read them ok what did i do wrong?
    Hahaha, did you just say a moderator has problems? You are not allowed to ask when a game will be released. Thats what you did wrong.

I smell a ban.

PH1L2795

DA M4$TA
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    im so lookin forward to this game!!!!! A lot of good work has gone into this. Keep up the good work guys!!

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • LOL

Hahaha, did you just say a moderator has problems? You are not allowed to ask when a game will be released. Thats what you did wrong.

I smell a ban.

LOL, I sense it too. I don't why do they keep asking for a date. It's a fan game, not a work which MUST be released at certain date in order to earn money.

It's a forbidden phrase, as forbidden as "How did you do to<insert thing here> on your hack?" or "Nice hack".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back