• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
  • The title screen is awesome! I didn't have any problem with the HP boxes though...why does everyone hate them so much?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    I award this game with the official seal of awesomeness!
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I wonder: Are their going to be something like the battle frontier?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • @Vortex: There is going to be something similar to the Battle Frontier, but not the Battle Frontier itself. I'm not going to reveal what anytime soon, but it's a nice replacement, and I think will serve a bigger and better purpose for the whole game. As for the title screen...there is one for Heroes, I made them on the same day, but never uploaded the second one.
    NOTE: The hero and heroine sprites are just placeholders, and the title screen is animated, so Deoxys will change forms.
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

@lizardman974: LOL is pretty much I have to say. I really never saw the seal of awsomeness. Thank you and I'm very honered :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    what about the popularity that you said on the first page of this thread, it says:

Popularity
    In this game, the fact that trainers want to battle against you depents on your Popularity Level. This is a new function which determines your rank and your popularity among trainers. As your Popularity Level increases, more trainers will want to battle you and you will be invited for rematches by the Gym Leaders. The player's Popularity Level can increase by battling as many trainers as possible. The player will have to start redeeming him/herself among the lower ranks of trainers, and can advance higher by winning battles.

Do you still going to include this in your game?
    include it or not it is still FANTASTIC

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates been real busy lately. Game development is running smoothly, I've just finished remapping up to saffron city. And one thing I'll say. The cities and the routes (except a few routes) look nothing like the original games. Once I put the maps together I'll post them for some review.

Regarding the battle boxes, I'm thinking of a new design that will (hopefully) satisfy everyone (including me), so keep your fingers crossed. Ok, so I don't leave empty handed, I've made a new title screen for the Explorers section of Blue Chrome, so here it is.
    Pokemon Blue Chrome
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

EDIT: And to the right is the loading screen.
    That, "touch to start," thing looks like a combination of:
    1. something out of HG/SS
    2. something out of G/S
    3. Something out of the PMD series

...Seriously, it looks like you put those flying Pellipers from PMD art into the screen where Lapras swims in the G/S intro movie, (but with Gyarados instead of Lapras,) & then just stuffed it into HG/SS, "Touch to start," screen.

...YET IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Seriously, this honestly looks like a masterpiece.

...Now if this could just combine with Pokemon Origin, (not Origins,) it would probably be the ultimate fangame, (even more, to be honest.)

...I don't know, but to be honest, Kyledove's tiles annoy me. I honestly think they should look like they do in the games they're from...

-PM260

Last edited:

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    @Vortex: There is going to be something similar to the Battle Frontier, but not the Battle Frontier itself. I'm not going to reveal what anytime soon, but it's a nice replacement, and I think will serve a bigger and better purpose for the whole game. As for the title screen...there is one for Heroes, I made them on the same day, but never uploaded the second one.
    NOTE: The hero and heroine sprites are just placeholders, and the title screen is animated, so Deoxys will change forms.
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

@lizardman974: LOL is pretty much I have to say. I really never saw the seal of awsomeness. Thank you and I'm very honered :D
    wow, it looks really good.
    In my eyes, it says that the world is being "destroyed" by an deoxys and that the hero/heroïne is the only one that can save the world.

And about the battle frontier: I really like that you aren't going to use the same battle frontier as the other pokemon games. Because lately, their using the same over and over again. Hopefully you come with something new and better then the original pokemon games.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I decided to take on spriting myself, and it turned out pretty decent for a first attempt. So i decided to take on and design and sprite the male hero for the game myself. So I did.
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

I'm still very new at spriting and would need some help with making this into a running, surfing, using pokeball and trainer sprite. I've just completed the full walking sheet.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • Well, the game is looking really nice and all, but that Hero is REALLY looking like Morty =/. I reccomend editing it a little bit instead of making this one final. But that is your decision ;].

Lucerine

Nobody
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    This Game looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally, a DS thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will the demo come out?????

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • I like the hero, he looks cool, how will the heroine look like? And Yes I really want a demo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I decided to take on spriting myself, and it turned out pretty decent for a first attempt. So i decided to take on and design and sprite the male hero for the game myself. So I did.
    Pokemon Blue Chrome

I'm still very new at spriting and would need some help with making this into a running, surfing, using pokeball and trainer sprite. I've just completed the full walking sheet.
    You know, there probably should be a name we refer to the guy as.

By any chance, Chrome? (Blue's already taken, & a combination of the two...well, that sounds more like a full name, not a first. And we don't call Red, "Red ____." But whatever. Your call.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back