• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue moon

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    My first hack, and im flying solo.

Title: Pokemon Blue Moon (might not be final title).

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby USA even though im english

Story:
    You are a young trainer with alot to live up to, your brother is a well known gym leader, and your father is a famous explorer, you wish to outdo them both, and soon you get the chance. You've recently moved to Rose Town and decide to start your pokemon journey, when you head to Professor Geno's lab, he's not there, so You head to his house and meet his kid, who is helping him on his reserch, after leaving the professer's house, you head out to route 51, only to find the professer being attack by a pokemon, you search in his bag and find an eevee, you use it and save the professor, after, you get the eevee you used and start on your journey, to become the champion.

Features:
    New region.
    New starter
    New events
    All 386 pokemon
    No shinoh pokemon, sorry

Screenshots;
    None yet.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    sounds good but how are you gonna make eevee evolve into umbreon or espeon, and if i remeber there isnt alot of stones in ruby

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    Anwser

Pokemon ruby has a clock, and thats the rom base, so it will probably be the same way as usual, otherwise, i'll think of somethink

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    ok

alexk1995: sorry to sound rude, but this hack is a solo hack

shadowlurker: if I dont use the clock feature, ill most likely use sun + moonstones.

Back