• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • She nodded, "Me, too. But, I'll take a pastery. What kind do you offer?" Looking down at Jade, she wondered what she wanted. ~Maybe, a rice ball?~ The tiny kitsune started wagging her tails, expecting some food. Kirsten slid the menu down to her to see what she would pick out.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The waitress wisper into Kristen ear, "First date little misses."

Mike didn't hear what she said but he ask later. He look at the meau and said, "I take a rice ball. Give my friend a chocolate filled roll." I hope she likes it he thought.

Years
  • Kirsten's eyes widened at the thought of chocolate. She hadn't eaten it in a while, and thought that it would be great.

(( Omg, I ate this great doughnut the other day. I barely ever eat them, but it was freshly made and had this white chocolate and regular chocolate coating...I want another, now. ;-; Hungry!! Lol. ))

Jade welped excitedly at the sound of the words, "rice ball". So, Kirsten ordered one of those, as well. "Maybe, some nice lemonade for my vulpix, too. Please."

Jade then turned her head to Char and stuck her tongue out, happy to know that she's getting the food that she liked.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike then said, "As for my pokemon get him a chocolate cover donut and milk. He will like that."

Char then stuck his tongue out at Jade.

Mike saw that Kristen eyes winden and said, "How about a couple of more for us too."

The WItress nodded and said, "Just give me a second and it be ready."

Years
  • (( Yay!! You finally replied. But, I shall be happy to say that I have finally evolved my Kirlia into a Gardevoir. ^.^;...Mmm....Doughnuts o.o; ))

Kirsten smiled and said, "Alright, thank you ma'am." She put the menu down now, letting it lay on the table. Jade narrowed her eyes at Char out of slight jealousy.

She tried to start a conversation with Mike, not really knowing what to say. She thought for a moment, and said, "So, have you battled a lot of trainers?" Kirsten knew that it was a stupid question, but it was all that she could think of at the moment.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • " Now don't do it don't Freddy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
    "No not Jamie suh a good girl."
    "No not Fred and Jim to Blaze turn on the lights awwwwwwwww!
    "I wasn't scared he said you were."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Char just stuck his tongue out and laugh.

Mike wanted to start a converstion but was a bit nervous. He had no idea what to say to a girl like her. She a girl and he had no problem with talking to them but Kristen is different.

Mike nodded. "Yes. A few. I mean I come from a battling family so it alwasy a battle."

Years
  • She blinked a bit, not knowing what it was like to battle more than what had happened during her first block the day before. "But, you mean there's a lot of competition, right?" She was a bit nervous, as well. Never really being the social type, she never had any boyfriends, or friends for that matter. And with being anti-social, her vulpix never had any friends either. They would just sit in their tree house, hanging out together and taking care of each other all of the time.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • "You can say that." said MIke. Char nodded and threw some punches.

"Battling is hard but fun. YOu just have to find the best at what you are at. Still fun. THen you meet lots of people." he said.

HE was feeling better but then he flet like he was bragging. He wanted to make sure she was having a good time. THen their drinks arrive.

"HEre they are." said the Waitress.

"Thanks." said Mike, "Battleing is good but it ok."

Years
  • Jade then rolled her eyes at Char, knowing what Kirsten was about to try to brag of. She didn't know if Char had been in any contests, but she loved them.

Kirsten smiled and said, "Cool. Well, I don't battle much. But Jade here, she loves to enter in Beauty Contests. Her fire moves seem to be everyone's favorite, though she has only won twice. Oh well, whatever makes her feel superior. Heh..."

She then felt like she was bragging, as well. But, she wanted some input because she didn't want to bore him too much.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Char scolded at Jade. He didn't like the though of her being better in something then him.

So she had some sort of battling experence thought Mike.

Mike smiled and said, "So you are coornatior? That explains why you look so nice."

MIke then blush and siad, "I mean your vulpix." He didn't believe that came out of his month.

"Is that fun? I have never been in a contest before."

Years
  • ((Lol, I'm entering Jade in a bunch of Beauty Contests right now, shes doing a pretty good job.))

She nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. Really, she's not much of a violent pokemon. Jade loves having her tails and fur brushed, and if it gets too messy, then she finally gets frustrated and feels like hurting someone." Kirsten thought, ~The only time I've really seen her get violent, was when that Seviper came out of nowhere...~

"For some reason, I always wanted to open up a beauty parlor for pokemon. What about you? Does your charmander like being pampered?" She looked down a bit, then looked back up. Thinking that it was another rediculous question, since they were both guys.

((Yay, Jade just won another!! Lmao.))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Char then nodded and smiled.

MIke took a slip of his drink. It was good. I actually like it.

Mike then said, "Knowing Char. He would like to be pampered. YOu know be treated like a king. Char likes to fight but some relax time is great for both of us

Years
  • She laughed, "Ah, I see. So, he's spoilt? That's cute. Yeah, relaxing is pretty nice..."

Jade was busy poking her nose up and over Kirsten's cup after hopping into her lap. She accedently stuck the tip of her nose into the liquid and yelped, feeling the hot cappuccino. Kirsten took the napkin off of the table and wiped Jade's nose, then kissing it. "Poor baby. Well, curiousity got you agian, I guess." She then took a sip, trying to ignore the temperature, and the fact that some of her pokemon's nose was in it.

((Okay, I won 4 different Beauty Contests..It's the Master rank that I'm having trouble with, lol. OMG THE BERRY BLENDER MASTER PERSON IS IN TOWN...>.<))

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Char just took a drink of the hot drink. He didn't mind the hot temperture. HE enjoyed it.

Mike then said, "Yes. He not that spoiled but he stills like to be a bit pampered."

The pasterires arrived. MIke saw some extra chocolate donuts.

"For the first timers." said the waitress with a winke

MIke nodded and was going to give a chocolate donut to Kristen. Char just 0 took that one. MIke scholed at him and grab another one for Kirsten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back