• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Box?

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
    What exactly is pokemon box, when does it come out? Des it store items? Can you battle pokemon like on colluseum?

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    In North America, Nintendo thinks that we're made of money and have to buy Pok?mon Box for $19.99 at pokemon.com while other countries like Europe and Japan got it for free in Pok?mon Colosseum. -_-

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
    I ordered it. I hope it's as cool as nintendo power made it look. It is $20 but with shipping and handling it's closer to $30

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I would love to get it, especially with the free things Pokemon center .com is throwing in, but my dad doesn't like buying off the internet, so chances are I'm never going to get it. :(

Years
    pokebox istn worth it, isnt it jsut that thing that gives u more room for ur pc in the game? may as well just use collesuem to trad/ fire red/leaf gren to hold em all... dont spend money for something thats jsut an accessory not a needed/rquired thing i always say, but hey its ur $

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    I would love to get it, especially with the free things Pokemon center .com is throwing in, but my dad doesn't like buying off the internet, so chances are I'm never going to get it. :(

Will he buy it from them over the phone? I bought mine and the UPS tracking says I will get it tomorrow. I can't wait.

Well I got my Pokemon Box. I love the two color memory card. And the free egg is cool too.

Last edited:

metalmariomaster

That's it for you,Pinhead
    Years
    Pokemon Box is a storage utility just in case you happen to catch too much Pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire. You can also play R/S on the tv (A good idea if you don't have the Game Boy Player) It comes with a memory card which stores your PKMN. It is only avalable at the Pokemon Center in New York City and at it's official website.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    BigCN401 said:
    In North America, Nintendo thinks that we're made of money and have to buy Pok?mon Box for $19.99 at pokemon.com while other countries like Europe and Japan got it for free in Pok?mon Colosseum. -_-

Yeah. I got it with a gamecube, 251 block memoricard and colosseum ^_^

I dont use it..... I never NEVEr in my life had over the 400 pokemon (Or what it is) In ruby..............

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Each box in Pokemon R/S can hold 30 Pokemon, and there are 14 Boxes. So thats... 30 x 14 = 420 Pokemon you can store, plus the 6 in your squad. Cos your Dex contains 202 max (not counting the National Dex), you won't even need half of that, since most of them are gained by levelling. Although if you're like me and have all the Colosseum Pokemon in your R/S carts, you may start to need the extra space, and if you do a lot of breeding, you'll need even more.

Although it would be funny to have Pokemon Box and L100 of each Pokemon, including unevolved forms as well. :-)

Back