• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

||Pokemon Breeders Club||

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    ||Pokemon Breeders Club||

[alink id=introduction]Introduction[/alink id] || [alink id=therules]The Rules[/alink id] || [alink id=members]Members[/alink id] || [alink id=postcounts]Post Counts[/alink id] || [alink id=skills]Skills[/alink id] || [alink id=tutorials]Tutorials[/alink id]
    (banner thanks to SkyKnight!)​

[a id]introduction[/a id]

Introduction

Welcome to the Pokemon Breeders Club! In all of the Pokemon games, sans-Chromatic at least, there is included a complex and intricate system called the Breeding system. Not many people have mastered this, or know all of its secrets. I won't even say that I do. There are so many details that go into breeding in each of the games - if you are a fan of the masterly engineered breeding system, this is the group for you. Here you will be able to help others that are wanting to learn, or even just discuss further with your fellow breeders and maybe even learn some yourself!

[a id]therules[/a id]

The Rules

The only rules are:

1) Have fun
    2) Don't restrict on other peoples' fun

I think that should be good enough. :)

[a id]members[/a id]

Members

I will list all of the members on this post, and it will be updated every time someone joins!

Member Types
    Founder - Me, obviously. I have complete power in this group.
    General - These will be assisting me with maintaining this group. If you would like to apply for this position, just let me know!
    Expert - The best of the best. These are the people you should go to if you have questions about breeding.
    Experienced Member - This title is given to members that have made 50 posts. They are very active - if an expert isn't available, these most likely will be.
    Hatchling - Not quite as experienced, but they have made 25 posts.
    Egg - Not even 25 posts yet! Prove yourselves! :)
    My Pets - These guys and gals are my favorites. :P

Member List

Total Member Count: 4

||Founder||
    Yomamathecableguy

||Generals||
    None atm

||Pets||
    SkyKnight

||Experts||
    Yomamathecableguy
    DarkAlucard
    SkyKnight

||Experienced Members||
    None atm

||Hatchlings||
    None atm

||Eggs||
    Kid Ghandi

[a id]postcounts[/a id]

Post Counts

Yomamathecableguy - 3
    DarkAlucard - 2
    SkyKnight - 1
    Kid Ghandi - 1

[a id]skills[/a id]

Skills

Here I will list who can do what in this group. i.e. Who can IV breed, who can RNG breed, who can move breed, etc. etc. This way you'll know who to talk to if you have any questions!

IV Breeders
    ~Yomamathecableguy

RNG Breeders
    ~Yomamathecableguy

Nature Breeders
    ~Yomamathecableguy
    ~DarkAlucard
    ~SkyKnight

Attack Breeders
    ~Yomamathecableguy
    ~DarkAlucard
    ~SkyKnight

[a id]tutorials[/a id]

Tutorials

I am in the process of making many in-depth breeding tutorials for every generation. I'm currently on the Metallic generation - by far my favorite breeding system out of all of them. Look for links below. :)

Metallic Breeding Guide

Last edited:

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
    May I join this club? Brock is the best character ever! I also wonder how it would be like as a breeder in the game... Did someone make a fan-game about that?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hi, i really love breeding, i consideer myself a truly skilled breeder (the only thing i lack is IV breeding but i'm learning right now). Also all the other issues are easy to me (egg moves, natures, matsuda method, etc). I like to join this group and hopefully, help new breeders to acomplish their goals =D.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @Kid Ghandi - Of course you can! :D You're the official first member. ^_^ I'm pretty sure someone has created a fan game around Brock, but I don't think so for breeding.. that would be kinda hard.

@DarkAlucard - That sounds great! If you'd like, I could teach you more about IV Breeding.. do you know about RNG'ing? It's a wonderful breeding technique, and actually guarantees a Shiny, or even the IV's you are going after. Also, would you like me to make you an expert? You seem pretty well-knowledged. :)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    @Kid Ghandi - Of course you can! :D You're the official first member. ^_^ I'm pretty sure someone has created a fan game around Brock, but I don't think so for breeding.. that would be kinda hard.

@DarkAlucard - That sounds great! If you'd like, I could teach you more about IV Breeding.. do you know about RNG'ing? It's a wonderful breeding technique, and actually guarantees a Shiny, or even the IV's you are going after. Also, would you like me to make you an expert? You seem pretty well-knowledged. :)

That's sound great!!! A expert fits good to me :D. Also yeah, i'm studying IV breeding and RNG'ing but seems to complex for me (a few lessons would be appreciate).

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @SkyKnight - haha Yeah, I'm everywhere.. in ROM Hacking, Wi-Fi trading, Black and White, Metallic, now here. XD You're now my first Pet. :P Do you think you know enough to help people out? (i.e. become an expert in the group)

@DarkAlucard - Awesome! :D Alright.. I'll let you continue IV Breeding on your own, but PM me if you'd like me to introduce you to RNG'ing. It's actually quite simple.

I think I'm going to start making breeding guides for every generation.. I've already started on the Metallic Generation. Links will be added onto the first post. Suggestions for the group or guides are greatly appreciated everyone! :D

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    @SkyKnight - haha Yeah, I'm everywhere.. in ROM Hacking, Wi-Fi trading, Black and White, Metallic, now here. XD You're now my first Pet. :P Do you think you know enough to help people out? (i.e. become an expert in the group)

@DarkAlucard - Awesome! :D Alright.. I'll let you continue IV Breeding on your own, but PM me if you'd like me to introduce you to RNG'ing. It's actually quite simple.

I think I'm going to start making breeding guides for every generation.. I've already started on the Metallic Generation. Links will be added onto the first post. Suggestions for the group or guides are greatly appreciated everyone! :D

Yeah, I think I know enough ^_^ Plus, helping other people helps me out in return! xD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Great, maybe we need a banner for the group??? Also can you SID check? I'm not very sure if i get the right one XD

yomamathecableguy

Years
    We do! :D I'll work on a few and let everyone vote on them. :) Unfortunately I can't SID check. We should get some occupations listed on the first post, like move breeder, IV breeder, etc. etc. so people know who can do what. ^_^ What do you guys think?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Yeah, well youknow my thing: anything about breeding (except IV's) is my speciality so maybe i'm the one =D

Back