• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Club

Which do you like best about hatching eggs?

• Hatching

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Egg Moves

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    "The Hammerhead". I feel so important...lol. Yeah..could we maybe start tonight in 1 hour 10 minutes and end 12 hours later for the heck of it so its a down to the wire match?
    lol well "the HammerHead" part was just an accident....
    What hold on... well, I guess it doesn't matter since I'm never on when you guys are. =\

The tournament.... ended it...it wasnt going to well since we have different Time Zones. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY!!!!! I am at my Aunt's House now so i cant stay on. I just came on to say Merry Christmas! Well bye everyone!

GrayLuna

Years
    The tournament.... ended it...it wasnt going to well since we have different Time Zones. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY!!!!! I am at my Aunt's House now so i cant stay on. I just came on to say Merry Christmas! Well bye everyone!

Yea, I don't think I'm ever on when you are? That really was a problem.

Merry Christmas to you too B_button_member! ^_^

go swampert

boy wonder trainer
    Years
    I guess I'll join now, I have 2 baby absols (quite happy with) and I think I've hatched about 25 eggs, but I can't remember because I keep starting new games...

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I'll join this club... I breed alot but mainly because I want to ev train.
    My favorite poke that comes from breeding is a mudkip becuase he has the attacks surf and blizzard.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    Lol. Long time huh luna? Yeah i didnt get to participate. But breeded a hell of alot of pokemon, and im still breeding.

Edit- I GTG drop me a PM.

GrayLuna

Years
    i hsve been iv breeding lately.

I should get back to that soon. XD The only reason why I'm taking my time is cause I don't have Diamond or Pearl so I don't have anyone to battle. But I should start breading and get a good team ready for when I do get Diamond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back