• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Club

Which do you like best about hatching eggs?

• Hatching

Votes: 44 53.0%
  • Egg Moves

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vie

Years
    hey guys, I have question and thought you can help me maybe. I want a umbreon with the attack wish, so I searched for a breeding chain. I only found one with skitty, and skitty is always female, so I cant get another pokemon with it. Is there another breeding chain for eevee to learn wish? thanks.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Can I join the breeder club I like to breed pokemon. Ive breed two manopys and got a phione.
    Sure.
    I think he should join. do we get topices?
    yes we have topics occasinally.
    Can I join the pokemon breeders club????????
    yes you can....
    No 1 even posts on this club whats up with that I ve been waiting to see if I can be in the club for at least a week.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Srry i was on a vacation.
    umm not sure if i joined, it says i already posted, but if I'm not in i want to join.
    sure.
    can you breed deoxys with ditto?
    no.
    You can not breed legendarys.
    right! ^_^
    this club is full of jankness how does it have 18 pages the dragons den has 20 in 3 months
    ..huh?
    hey guys, I have question and thought you can help me maybe. I want a umbreon with the attack wish, so I searched for a breeding chain. I only found one with skitty, and skitty is always female, so I cant get another pokemon with it. Is there another breeding chain for eevee to learn wish? thanks.

Hmmm ill have to look into that. Ill let you know ^_^

Srry everyone. I havent been on for a few weeks because of vacation! Well im back!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hm... I think I'll join this club.
    I have been getting into breeding for special moves pokemon can't learn on thier own,
    and it's more engageing than chaining to get a shiny.

so... yeah.
    I'll make sure I breed a special egg for the first rank. =D

OMFGEDIIIIIIIIT:

Alright to get into student breeder, Here is my first real egg prior to joining (BTW, the may icon means female, and brendan for male since I can't find any symbols):

Pokemon Breeders Club

"Maria" the Swinub

:may:
    ICE/GROUND
    Idem: Shell bell
    Quiet Nature
    Strong willed
    Likes Dry food
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves:
    - AncientPower
    - Mud shot
    - Icicle Spear
    - Double-edge​

so, what do you guys think? Anything that you think should have been improved?

Last edited:

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Thanks for letting me join the club
    No problem ;]
    I have been getting into breeding for special moves pokemon can't learn on thier own,

so... yeah.

OMFGEDIIIIIIIIT:

Alright to get into student breeder, Here is my first real egg prior to joining (BTW, the may icon means female, and brendan for male since I can't find any symbols):

Pokemon Breeders Club

"Maria" the Swinub

ICE/GROUND
    Quiet Nature
    Strong willed
    Likes Dry food
    Moves:
    - AncientPower
    - Mud shot
    - Icicle Spear
    - Double-edge​

so, what do you guys think? Anything that you think should have been improved?[/QUOTE\]

You can join and for your swinub...i think its pretty good! :D But in my opinion the bold nature would be a better choice.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No problem ;]

so... yeah.

OMFGEDIIIIIIIIT:

Pokemon Breeders Club

"Maria" the Swinub

ICE/GROUND
    Quiet Nature
    Strong willed
    Likes Dry food
    Moves:
    - AncientPower
    - Mud shot
    - Icicle Spear
    - Double-edge​

You can join and for your swinub...i think its pretty good! :D But in my opinion the bold nature would be a better choice.

Hm... well since Swinub has half of special attacks (AncientPower & Mud Shot),
    & half of physical attacks (Icicle Spear & Double edge),
    And The Special moves are close in damage, and the only move more powerful was Double-edge. I felt they should be boosted up more, which Quiet nature provided. The only downside was Speed. And since the other two moves are physical, (And when Swinub hatched, it's highest stat is attack) They would be fine with a neutral level up.

With bold nature, It would raise it's defence faster, however, attack would be slower.
    And since Swinub has two physical attacks, That seemed like a downside.

Any mistakes I might have made?

BTW, is there any move you suggest for paralyzation you could breed/TM to a Spinda?

Years
    There are many methods for Egg moving Wish. One of the most common methods is to use a TOGETIC.

I find SMEARGLE to be superior to this end.

An "Eevee" Smeargle:

Smeargle with CURSE, WISH, BATON PASS, COVET.

Baton Pass is what I added due to Eevee learning it through level as well. Essentially, one wants their Eevee-lution to be < nature >. Well, this person could optimize by Ditto breeding for a girl of say, Impish. They could then E4 several times to gain the girl Eevee a Baton Pass.

Then finish the sequence of events by daycaring Smeargle-boy with Eevee-girl.

Offspring would appear as:

Eevee
    Run Away / Adaptability
    < nature >
    ~Curse
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Wish
    ~Covet

Oh, right...

I, Hair_of_the_Dawn , would like to join this club.

~H.o.t Dawn~

GrayLuna

Years

so... yeah.

OMFGEDIIIIIIIIT:

Pokemon Breeders Club

"Maria" the Swinub

ICE/GROUND
    Quiet Nature
    Strong willed
    Likes Dry food
    Moves:
    - AncientPower
    - Mud shot
    - Icicle Spear
    - Double-edge​

In my opinion I think there could be some improvement on the Moves like Earthquake instead of Mud shot and perhaps Ice Beam instead of Icicle Spear. However Swinub is better at attacks rather than special attacks so it depends on whether you're also breeding for good IV's, EV training it or having it evolve. For the natures I would say adamant or brave depending on the moves.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    i wuld luv 2 join

could i join pwleaaaase i have hatched excatly 31 eggs and hope to hatch more on pokemon diamond i have 3 boxs full but due to their bad natures i haven't hatched them.

~Edit~
    Guess im a assistant breeder?
    First breed pokemon Bagon! Everything about it is unown since it was on my friends emerald :(
    I Remeber it was a Female & some moves: Ember & Crunch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hi guys I am new to this site.:cheeky:
    I loe breeding and breed eevee eggs all the time.
    My ditto is a level 41. I have pokemon platinum but i traded the ditto
    off pokemon diamond.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    I've probably hatched over 100 on D/Pt. It's getting a bit harder now, running out of box room and don't want to start releasing stuff, if I had a second DS I'd transfer some over to Pt. Recently I've been trying to get a good natured snorlax

Fauxx

Vulpix Trainer
    Years
    You know ever since pokemon came out i've always wanted to be a breeder, and vulpix is my all fave :D... i wish i had my platinum rom save on my actual platinum :( i actually got a female eevee that i didnt even notice was a female till i evolved it to leafeon lol, needless to say i breeded the heck out of it lol...

can any of ya'll pm me on advice on how to breed?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Whoa, this thread is VERY old. Please don't revive clubs that are...3 years old. ;(

I wonder why nobody locked this yet, it's been revived plenty of times now lol.

*Locked*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back