• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeze

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I'm new at hacking but ive wanted to make one forever so I'm giving it a shot. Gonna need help but ill get that somewhere else cause i cant ask here. So heres what i have now.

Hack of: Pokemon Gold

Story
    You are a 14 year old boy/girl living in the Rikon region. You are out picking berries when you hear and explosion come from your hometown, Midnight Town. You rush to see what has happened only to find that the temple in your town had been broken in to and the sacred gem stolen. The rest of the town is in shambles. The people are all gone. The only thing you see is a lone poke ball on the ground. You set off with your new partner to set things right.

Features
    One Starter
    8 Gyms
    Stronger Elite Four than you have ever faced
    New evil team
    Some characters from the anime
    All 1st and 2nd generation pokemon obtainable
    Travel to Johto, Kanto and the chance at 16 more gyms.

This isnt all i want to do. Leave a post telling me what you think.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Jhoto and Kanto, and having 16 more gyms? You don't have infinite space in a hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Jhoto and Kanto, and having 16 more gyms? You don't have infinite space in a hack.

i realize this. but i believe ive seen it in another hack before. so its possible. but if i cant, ill just scrap one of the 2. which one do you think is better?

by the way the 16 more gyms are the jhoto and kanto ones.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    There might be enough space for 16 gyms, but I'm not sure so don't take my advice. Good luck. Kind of a good story too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    There might be enough space for 16 gyms, but I'm not sure so don't take my advice. Good luck. Kind of a good story too.

im gonna look into the space. i might just scrap one of the areas. thx for the compliment

To anybody actually looking at this: any work i planned on doing will be on hold for a while due to personal reasons. I will still check up on anything u say here and if you want to help you can still PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back