• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Bright Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
  • sorry for the lack of updates guys, there probably wont be any for some time
    real life is getting in the way at the moment and will be for the foreseeable future
    but you have my word ill be back
    ' even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return '

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Aww, okay =(

Good luck with life, and stuff, we'll be waiting anxiously =D

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • Hey everyone
    just came back to make sure the thread wasn't outdated (just in time)
    I've done well in my exams and passed everything but religion (which isnt really much good for what i want to do)
    I'll hopefully be working on Bright Gold again some time soon but within the last month the external hard drive i had all the data on has become corrupt and i need to get a rom and programs again so i'll be starting from scratch
    the good news is i know most of what i'll be doing this time and i have images of my maps for reference :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I see...
    well, good luck then. :)
    (I hate religion as well. >.< I'm glad there's no religion subject in college!)

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Hey everyone
    just came back to make sure the thread wasn't outdated (just in time)
    I've done well in my exams and passed everything but religion (which isnt really much good for what i want to do)
    I'll hopefully be working on Bright Gold again some time soon but within the last month the external hard drive i had all the data on has become corrupt and i need to get a rom and programs again so i'll be starting from scratch
    the good news is i know most of what i'll be doing this time and i have images of my maps for reference :)

Heya,

Woo! an active gold hack again.
    The amount of times iv restarted on my hack is stupid, but its the way to go!
    You may make some prety embaresing attempts, but eventually you will have all sorts dotted across different roms, which you think "woo, all those ideas would work great together".

(I failed Religious Education too, I do not like religion >.<)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Will there be a Rival other than Silver?

Maybe if you choose Gold, your other Rival will be Crystal?

Also, will you add the Girl Hero like Coolboyman did to his hack?

(I like Religion... I almost got full marks on the last one...:()

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • Will there be a Rival other than Silver?

Maybe if you choose Gold, your other Rival will be Crystal?

Also, will you add the Girl Hero like Coolboyman did to his hack?

(I like Religion... I almost got full marks on the last one...:()

I dont know any ASM so i can't do that kind of thing :(

I'm not sure about other rivals but i have a kinda list of things i want to achieve in hacking eventually:

1. Finish Bright Gold
    2. Make a scratch gold hack
    3. make a hack of Bright Gold

As soon as my crappy laptop is functional i might be hacking again during free sessions at college which i start on the 4th of September :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Sorry for not commenting much, comp acting up =p

Anyhow, hope you didn't lose hope in having to restart

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • bumping the thread to keep it open :)

ive recently been knocked off my motorbike and im having to pay out to get it fixed so i cant afford the repairs to my laptop (again) so nothing's happenin with the hack at the moment, it will be finished one day though :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Ah

Well, good luck getting better soon, can't wait for the hack :D

Chaptastic

Bullfighter Extrodinaire!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    So I stumbled upon this today, and am very interested. I checked the progress section on the first page, but the posting gap worries me haha.

I'm seriously stoked for your hack though man. I think I'll try the beta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back