• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
So this is why you aren't doing Rijon Adventures... Well I wish you luck on Prism and the pirate game. Brown IMO, was a complete success for you. Even though I just beat Joe, this is truly incredible so far.

Is joe the final boss??? Where is he??

BTW, i think one of the hidden items is Coronetstone in the castro valley docks with the truck

Last edited:

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
BTW, i think one of the hidden items is Coronetstone in the castro valley docks with the truck

Not quite - the 7 big hidden items seem to all be eggs.

oh, then where in the final dungeon is the final boss?

Just keep exploring. If you find some teleporters, you're close. Don't forget to talk to everyone.

How do u get mew in here?

Mew (or possibly Mewtwo) is in the secret cave in the Safari zone, I think the entrance is in the most northwest area?

---

So, if Murkrow has to be traded across, does it have to be from Prism? I can't get any original second gen games to recognise Brown trading normally, and you can't take Murkrow to the Time Capsule outright..

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Why isn't my question being answered?

Do you remember where you picked up, say, TM42? It's very difficult to remember where you got a specific TM by number.. It might help if you know what the actual move is? If it's Blizzard like in original Red, I don't remember coming across it myself..

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
I just finished it. Fantastic stuff Coolboyman.

And I love the message you get when you pick up the gold egg at the end. I know exactly where that's from, and I love it =D

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
Bugger. The second floor is glitched to hell :(

This is probably the first problem i've come across in the entire game that seems a one off >.>

At least the first floor shows how challenging it is.

(Goes to find new ROM)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I hope you're all keeping the volume on and listening to the new music tracks, which were made by MeanMrMustard before he left. The entire dungeon has nothing but original music except things battle related of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back