• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Burgandy Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryo Sphere

What did you just call me?
    Years
    This is like a new pokemon video game that I have created myself.
    It features new pokemon, trainers, gyms, leagues, and more!
    And it takes place in the Lotom Region. Not to mention Professor Maple!
    I know this seems like it's a whole different thing, but it has everything else you enjoyed before.
    And everything begins in your own house...

Chryo Sphere

Years
    Your mom greets you when you walk down the steps of your house.
    "Hello, (yournamehere)!" She says, "I've gone around our block to greet our new neighbors, and I met I nice family next door. They say the man of the house is a pokemon prof. You should go say hi!"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No plot, No character sheet, No double posting allowed, read the rules please and work on the plot before you post it again.

Last edited:

Chryo Sphere

Years
    oh, ok.
    Um... how sould I put this?
    I guess the best I can do is:
    You are a character of your own design, determined to be a pokemon master.
    Is that ok? Cuz then I can rewrite it...

Chryo Sphere

Years
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    Naoko's right. Oh yeah, it sounds like you wanna make a game or a hack or something like that...
    Actually, yes I would like to write the game and submit it to pokemon company.
    BUt then I figured the public probably wouldn't like it...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Um...no, because your character sheet should be something like this. By the way, I think you should read the actual PC rules too, because I mentioned this in my post also. NO DOUBLE POSTING.

Alter Ego said:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Pok?mon:
    Other:

And your plot should look something at least this much.
    Alter Ego said:
    In ages past, when humans had only begun their ascent towards the dominant position they hold today, an ancient and mythical being remembered only as the Lifebringer grew tired of the greedy and selfish ways of the humans encroaching on her home, abandoning her nesting place in Hoenn and setting of towards new lands in search of a place where she would be beyond the reach of the corruptive ways that 'civilization' seemed to entail. Alas, she soon came to discover that there was no such place to be found. The human populace had already spread itself across every continent, and wherever the Lifegiver tried to hide, the hunters would come, those who sought to use her powers to their own selfish ends.

Now I'm not telling you to be Alter Ego, because I find that quite impossible, but you'll want a good sized plot and character sheet. Otherwise known as, instead of making me tell you these things, try reading the rules posted by Ookami. They help for a good RP plot and character sheet. TRUST ME.

Chryo Sphere

Years
    Naoko-chan said:
    Um...no, because your character sheet should be something like this. By the way, I think you should read the actual PC rules too, because I mentioned this in my post also. NO DOUBLE POSTING.

And your plot should look something at least this much.

Now I'm not telling you to be Alter Ego, because I find that quite impossible, but you'll want a good sized plot and character sheet. Otherwise known as, instead of making me tell you these things, try reading the rules posted by Ookami. They help for a good RP plot and character sheet. TRUST ME.

OH!!!! I am so stupid. I didn't remember how to do rpg's. I once did one about a guy whho wanted to take over the world with carpet examples...
    Should I start over? Thank you guys

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back