• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Burning Flame!

Lord Xyron

Chozo Warrior Num.225752
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Section 1. The Story

30 years ago a meteor shower crashed into Kanto, bringing with it a kind of mutative disease, transforming the enviorment drastically. Pokemon who caught the disease underwent a violent transformation, changing their attributes drastically, sometimes causing entirely new pokemon species to emerge. With these violent evolutions they became ultra violent, only wanting to kill and destroy. The meteor had a negative effect on the plants too, nearly killing a third of all plant life, scarring the land, leaving nothing but barren waste as far as you could see in some places.

Five years later, two groups(currently unnamed) emerged to enter into constant struggle. One wants to control the main meteor's "poison" so as to harness its power to transform the pokemon into unstoppable monsters, while the others are fighting to protect the civilians from war and the poison from further ravaging the land.

The meteors effects have left rocks and debris everywhere, which no one can move.

Ash went to go fight the evil group about ten years ago. No one has seen him since.

As his son, You leave Pallet town to go find where he went.

On your mission you will meet various other people who may hinder or help you.

The rest Will be up to you!

Section 2: Screenshots

For some reason the only way i can get screenshots up is if i put them in the attachments. look there.

Section 3: Bugs,glitches and mess ups

A: Confirmed Bugs/glitches
    -Some Visual effects arent very smooth/put together/look out of place. purely cosmetic
    -The maze in Oaks Attic 1 IS NOT FINISHED YET. I put it there so you could get to the top for the trial version(the one without a story)
    -Charecter 3 in Oaks attic 2 does nothing when talked to
    -Charecter 1's Text overlaps
    -Charecter 2 gives you the cookie if even if you say no.
    -Chareter 4's placeholder is visible
    -you may come across random text that has no rhyme or reason to be there.
    80% of the time it wasnt me it was probably a bad rom dump
    -You can go past the wall i set up to show the end of level by a Advance map overlook

B:Unconfirmed Glitches

None at the moment

4: Progress
    How to read this section:
    Finished
    Working on
    Will work on next
    Future ideas

Mapping Pallet town
    Finishig up all the little things in the intro
    Finishing learning how to script and finishing Oaks Lab
    Route 1

5: Contact me!

You can either contact me by PM, or if this picks up enough ill give out an email.

DO NOT POST ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO THE FORUM HERE! I WILL REPORT YOU.

You can say thing like glitches and ask for help, post ideas, offer your services, that kind of crap. just no spam please :)

Back