• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Calciet

Do you like this Hack?

• Total voters

Surinade

Pokémon ROM- Hacker
Years
  • Hello, I'm Surinade.
    After playing much ROM- hacks, I've decided to create my own.
    It's a orginal storyline I came up with.

Hack name: Pokémon Calciet
    Hack of: Ruby
    Region: Soruso
    Hero: Syran
    Heroin: Marly
    Friend: Thomas
    Professor: Prof. Arlein
    Evil Team: Team Thurstone

[Intro]
    You're a boy/girl from 14 yr. old, in the Sorosu region.
    You live in a town, close to the Hitoshi mountains, in the south of Sinnoh, where a desert temperature rules.
    While playing the game hide-and-seek with your friend from your town, in Hitoshi mountains, you fall in a hole.
    You try to escape, by climbing to the entrance, but with no succes. So your going to try to find a exit, but while your searching you see in the cave a pokéball.
    Your screaming in the cave "is somebody is there", and if his the owner of the pokéball. You get no response. So you decide to pick it up, by yourself. And you try him.
    A Drifloon appears, and you ask him to help you escape. He helps you, after a minute of 5 your out the cave. You thank him, and you ask him to be his trainer.
    He is very happy with the question, and accept the offer. You decide to leave your town with Drifloom, to become a pokémon trainer and to beat the league. So you decide to say farewell to your mother and your friend Thomas.
    On your visit by your friend, he decide to give you 5 pokéballs for your journey. You tell him it's your dream to become a pokémon trainer, and you ask him what his dream would be. He response that he has the same dream, to become a pokémon trainer, but isn't ready for it yet.
    You tell him proud that you always have to follow your dream, even with the things that could happend. Your friend is crying because your speech, and he decides to become a pokémon trainer, and he says that he wants to start, so soon as possible. And runs the house out, to becoma a pokémon trainer.
    You decide to follow him, after a moment you found him in the bushes, where he just caught a pokémon. A Mareep! He is very excitent to battle with him. So he ask you to battle him with your Drifloon. You accept his offer and the battle starts.
    After a excitent battle, you've won. He is disseapointed that you're better than him, so he decides to try to win the gyms and become a pokémon champion before you.
    That's how your adventure starts.

[STORY]
    Team Thurstone started 9 years ago with project "E-Destruction".
    Their goal was to have a very big load of electricity, to create a weapon, who can hypnotise people.
    But there wasn't enough electricity. Till one morning, a month ago. The professor E. Pyro discovered that Zapdos containts a very big load of electricity.
    So Team Thurstone decided to hunt on Zapdos, with success. Currently they are busy with experiments to absorb Zapdos his electricity for their weapons.

[GOAL]
    Your goal is to become the best Pokémon trainer and rescue Zapdos, unknowing that he's captured..
    This is the greatest adventure of your life and you will travel everywhere, from Soruso to Sinnoh, from Johto to Orre!

[EVENTS]
    POKÉMONS:
    REGIROCK- In the south of the Hitoshi mountains. Available after you defeated the 7th gymleader, and you've received a rock-amulet.
    REGICE- In the north of the Sannite mountains. Available after you defeated Regirock, and you've received a ice-amulet.
    REGISTEEL- In the north of the Hitoshi mountains. Available after you defeated Regice, and you've received a steel-amulet.
    REGIGAS- In the bothem of the Sannite mountains. Available after you defeated Registeel, and you've received a king-amulet.
    GIRATINA (Other form)- In the Hitoshi mountains, In a cave, where you fall in, where you were playing. Available after you defeated the league and you contain a king-amulet.
    CELEBI- In the region Orre. Available after defeating the league, and you have received a ticket for the S.S. LIBRA from your friend.
    ZAPDOS- In the lab of Team Thurstone. Available after you defeated the 6th gymleader.
    MOLTRES- On the Hitoshi mountains, in a different entrance. Available after you defeated the 6th gymleader.
    ARTICUNO- On the Sannite mountains, in a different entrance. Available after you defeated the 6th gymleader.
    LUGIA- In the Johto region, in a cave on the sea. Available after you defeated the league.
    MEW- In the region Orre.

LOCATIONS:
    JOHTO- After you've defeated the league and received a ticket for the S.S. LIBRA from your friend.
    JOHTO (LUGIA CAVE)- After you've defeated the league.
    SINNOH (ZUIDEN)- After you've defeated the league.
    ORRE- After you have finished your missions in Johto.

[FEATURES]
    D/P Pokémons.
    New original story.
    New evil Team.
    New hero & heroin.
    New region.
    New GIRATINA form.
    Johto available to visit.
    Sinnoh available to visit.
    Orre available to visit.

[PROGRESS]
    SANDES TOWN - Done
    ROUTE 301 - Done
    ENTRANCE HITOSHI MOUNTAINS - 0%

[SCREENSHOTS] (Almost all screenshots don't contain the whole map)
    Sandes Town
    Spoiler:

Route 301
    Spoiler:

[DOWNLOADS]
    Not available right now.

[TEAM]
    Surinade: Team leader, Head mapper.
    Upslon2503: Team leader, Head spriter.
    Smileman: Spriter, Userbar maker.

If you want to join our team, please PM me.

[SUPPORT]
    Not available right now.

[BUGS]
    None

[PROBLEMS]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • wow i love the story its much diffrent i likt the features there very good but i would like to see screenshots anyway good luck it sounds good

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey i think you may need to reupload your screenies, i cant see them.

I looked at the file types and the are .bmp files you need to re-upload then as a different filetype so we can see them, i dont think pokecommunity handles .bmp file very well...

Surinade

Pokémon ROM- Hacker
    Years
  • Hey i think you may need to reupload your screenies, i cant see them.

I looked at the file types and the are .bmp files you need to re-upload then as a different filetype so we can see them, i dont think pokecommunity handles .bmp file very well...

Yes. I'm going to re-upload them, because I have problems with my friend his host, because they're going to use a new service etc. I'm now not home, so I will re-upload them when I'm home.

And Wing~, no.
    A friend gave me the tileset, and he has no account on PC, so I don't think they from Black & White.
    (If you don't trust me, I can give you his e-mail).

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hey there!

Surinade said:
    When I open a map in AM, I have to give it a name.
    Let call it "BORGEN CITY" and replace it with another map.
    Ok, now I need another map I maked before, let's open it!
    But it is also "BORGEN CITY", and when I change the name of the 2th BORGEN CITY, the first also changes.
    How do you change them each?
    Ah, that's easy. You just choose a different name to chance!
    There's a drop down list next to where you type in what you want to change it into.
    Just pick an unchanged name and change it! Oh, if you want to change the name to that name, you have to choose it. Then, reopen the map (double click it again) and choose it again.

Anyway, this hack has a great story, good luck with it Surinade!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Hey, Surinade, I'm almost done with the userbar (which reveals a special, and possibly only fakemon!).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ok, I just wanted to make sure because the look like them.
    Anyways, GL! ^_^

Back