• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Call Of Latios

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    DMMP said:
    Been looking at this game for a while, and, WOW, looks amazing! I have two questions... Do you have a set release date for a demo, or are you just playing this by ear booda? Also, what do you think will be in the demo, if there is one? Thanx.

read the first 7 pages of this thread first before you ask questions then you will find stuff out you havn't

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    He doesn't have a release yet as far as i know and the demo will feature only his new region. Correct me if i'm wrong

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice to hear from you once in a while. Your post just brightened up my day a little more. Keep working hard and good luck!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Cool Nice to hear you are still interested.
    I come everyday.
    I just dont post that often,not just but generally on messageboards.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2005
    hmm your site forum seems to be down much lately, are there some problems?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Yeah I don't know whats going on.
    Its my host.
    I'll have to talk to him next time he comes on msn.

DragonX

Creator of Rainbow Isles
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2005
    Your forums only seem to be working at night for me.

Your game's looking great. I've been watching it since.... I think a year ago. You're the one who inspired me to make games in rm2k(3). Heck, I'm even going to take a javascript class in school next quarter, so I can possibly learn sphere.

Looking great. You're game looks beautiful, and is most likely the best, most complete fan made pokemon game out there. If this was created by nintendo, it would probably take over the entire gaming market. Billions of copies of the game would be sold worldwide....

Great job. Keep up the wonderful work. :classic:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    DMMP's right. You should have used the more updated thread by the
    title 'col is back'.

Back