• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cameran Version

Aura Warrior

Aura Warrior & Pokemon Master
Years
  • I'm making a new game called Pokemon Cameran Version. It is based on the Lucario movie except there's some new cities. The game starts at East Hoenn, and you play an Aura Guardian in-training. So far, I've finished the Gym Leader names and cities names. The Tree of Beginning is also in the game. And there will be some new Pokemon.

By the way, I need some spriters' and mappers' help. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks!

Zack

Arr!
    Years
  • Dash, he probly can't do much progress if he isn't good with spriting. Planning out a whole game in words can get a little tough/weird.

Aura Warrior

Years
  • Dashiel, Zack, you're both begin so plain! I'm just going to hint you on the game at the start. I'll be posting some maps and sprites sooner or later. Sheesh! Talk about impatient!

Aura Warrior

Years
  • I've just finished some features. There will be 100 new Pokemon (maybe more), including some new evos. There will also be some new Pokeballs and 6 starter trainer sprites to choose from.

Back