• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Camp Baker!! (No longer under production)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Ok so the "bug fix" I was working on kinda turned into a huge update. I've added quite a few maps, some scripts and I've inplemented jpans hacked engine, with a few other annoyance fixes like the tutorial in the beginning has been removed thanks to this patch.
Im having a little trouble with overworld sprites and changing into them with the jpan hack, if anyone would like to help me out with that please shoot me a message cause I would like to get that into the game for the next update. And btw old saves will not work wih the updates that are to come out soon.

Joexv

Years
----------Download----------
Version 1.3 HERE----Old saves will not work anymore sorry.

----------CHANGELOG----------
v1.3 bug fixes, new maps, annoyance fixes(flashback, beginning tutorial, both removed), jpans hack applied overworld sprites almost completed,

---------KNOWN BUGS----------
A few tile errorsFixed
Fainting causes issues.Fixed
When pokemon faint in beggining of game you get sent back to ROSEWOOD and the game does the nurse joy animations for healing. No idea how to fix this and I dont know if this will do this for the other healing points.Fixed to a point.
Barely any of the scripts on the train work.Fixed
No new scripts in the new update.---I know but I wanted to release the bug fixes and I wanted your opinions on the new maps before I start filling them with scripts and having tons of wasted space
Some sprites look like the player.---I know but I wanted to release the bug fixes and I wanted your opinions on the new maps before I start filling them with sprites and having tons of wasted space

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 15, 2014
This hack looks promising! Keep up the great work!
But what is Camp Baker? Look's like I'll have to play to find out!

Joexv

Years
Sorry guys but Im taking this game offline, I will be releasing a new pokemon hack to replace it though so stay tuned for a new rom hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back