• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Camp

What Name do you think would be better?

• Pokemon: Summer Off

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Pokemon: Down and Dirty

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Pokemon: Summer Camp

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Now it is Pokemon: (Winning of Poll)

Complete Cabins (Almost done)
    Complete Archery (Take about 5 days)
    Complete Rock Climbing (Adding Finishing Touches)
    Release Beta 1.

Story
    You are sent to a summer camp because you want to meet new friends. You go to camp with your only other friend, (Rival's name not thought of yet). You decide to collect badges by beating fun activities, then beating the Gym Leader of that activity. You then realize that a bunch of Bullies have started to kidnap the pokemon and attack the people and the camp. You decide then to stop the Bullies and bring peace to the Camp.

Starters: Pidgey --> Chikorita --> Geodude

Hack of: Ruby

Features:
    *Being a Camp theme, you will have to complete tasks to get to the Gym Leaders and Legendaries, such as go through the woods, and boat out through Lake Amy Bell, where a Legendary Pokemon awaits capture.
    *Only one new pokemon, the new Legendary. I also need to replace one. Any help on which?
    *It's a camp, no pokemon centers. Instead, there will be many Lunch Places, and your cabin will be absolutely vital.
    *After you beat the gym leaders, you ride the bus to the Pokemon League, where there will be a new E4 for you to battle, and a surprise Champion awaits.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Banners!:
    Spoiler:

Looking for recruits!
    Scripters
    Mappers
    Music Inserters
    Beta Testers
    Spriters
    Anything else!

PM me if you are interested in anything! :)

Last edited:

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • Sorry man, but that starter triangle you maid is all wrong!
    Cubone (ground) dosn NOT beat tailow (Fly) Tailo can beat Pineco, and pineco would have a hard time beating cubone. And also don't seem any features.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Sorry to say it,but find someone else for the plot....if you're keep going,this hack is a failure.
    That's a horrible thing to say :surprised:, This is his first hack, don't be mean. If you started a hack people wouldn't say "It sucks" or "It's a failure" they would try to help you.

I suggest a different name, something that tells you it's about a pokemon camp, but just another name.

Also, here's a good starter cycle I thought up:
    Pidgey --> Pichu --> Geodude
    It's challenging
    Well balanced
    and they all have three evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    That's a horrible thing to say :surprised:, This is his first hack, don't be mean. If you started a hack people wouldn't say "It sucks" or "It's a failure" they would try to help you.

I suggest a different name, something that tells you it's about a pokemon camp, but just another name.

It's challenging
    Well balanced
    Is it ok if I use those? Those are better then mine. And how about Pokemon: Down and Dirty? That one sounds cooler to me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    It's challenging
    Well balanced
    Woah, woah, woah... WOAH
    No... just no. Pichu does not beat Geodude. Geodude would just beat both of them down. Pidgey would be the absolute worst possible choice, and geodude would be the best. I'm sorry, but that is almost as low balanced as it gets.

I must say, I kinda like the idea for a camp. The whole team Rocket thing doesn't seem to fit. Why are they attacking the camp?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Woah, woah, woah... WOAH
    No... just no. Pichu does not beat Geodude. Geodude would just beat both of them down. Pidgey would be the absolute worst possible choice, and geodude would be the best. I'm sorry, but that is almost as low balanced as it gets.

I must say, I kinda like the idea for a camp. The whole team Rocket thing doesn't seem to fit. Why are they attacking the camp?
    Whoops, I guess I wan't paying attention, I just put names and arrows, I meant
    Pichu-->Pidgey-->Oooh... Rock beats flying, I was thinking of Ground...darn.
    !!!
    Geodude-->Pidgey-->Ralts
    Geodude beats Pidgey, Pidgey beats Ralts and Ralts...Doesn't work :(.

I've got a great one:
    Bulbasaur-->Squirtle-->Charmander
    Very creative of me to think of such a combination, Nintendo would even say it's a great combo, I wonder why they didn't use it for RBGY FRLG :D.

Years
  • The starters should be treecko , charmander and totodile, or you could just pick 1 from each 3 generations. ;)
    Anyway it seems like a good idea, good luck!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • May I suggest Geodude-->Pidgey-->Bellsprout?
    That should be okay.

The starters should be treecko , charmander and totodile, or you could just pick 1 from each 3 generations. ;)
    Anyway it seems like a good idea, good luck!

-_- As nobody pays attention to me at ALL....... DX

Or was there something wrong with Pidgey --> Chikorita --> Geodude?
    It's a completely working type triangle....... DX
    Y'know, out of these, I would say Kaylee's is the best, It's definitley balanced, great movesets, three evos, perfect!

Chaze, I'm machomuu and I approve this message.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Y'know, out of these, I would say Kaylee's is the best, It's definitley balanced, great movesets, three evos, perfect!

Chaze, I'm machomuu and I approve this message.
    I agree with you, machomuu. :)

OK. I think this is going well. I am updating the first post now on stuff I forgot.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Okay, maybe you could change Team Rocket into... I dunno... a bunch of bullies? It would be a great light-hearted hack and really, who doesn't like to throw a Geodude at bullies?

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Bullies who kidnap people? Very mean bullies *sniff*... lol.

Anyway, in reply to you thanks: No problemo!

Back