• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon can talk?! Theres got to be a catch......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Zuzu I thought you didn't trust the Poketalk - -;; also the only thing that can make your Pokemon be able to talk the human language is the Poketalk. That like, the whole point why everybody got into it >___>

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sora took out his journal out of his pocket and started to write the beginning of his adventure in it.He is using it to record his chronicals during his journey.

September 1, 2005

I've set off to find out why a large amount pokemon are revolting against us humans.If this continues, a massive war will start untill one side will lose, and i'm trying to stop it from happening.Currently it is daytime and i'm in the center of a forest, with a few other trainers.We are right at the border of the the land the revolting pokemon are currently living in.

Our pokemon have had encounters with the poketalk, but the pokemon either destroyed the helmet, or we've disabled it.It seems too peaceful currently, as if someone or something is waiting for us to set foot into the region.

I've chosen four of my trustworthy pokemon to accompany me.They are Espeon, Espeon, Raichu, Skarmory and Salamance.Each one is able to talk in the human language.

Sora then put his journal away back into is pocket. "I have a strange feeling about this, as if something is waiting for us," Sora said to his Raichu.

"So do i.But we are already here, so we can't turn back now," his Raichu replied.

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    OOC:
    Me said:
    having heard about the poketalk, she desided to try it, even thouw she didn't tust it, and invented a device so she could under stand her pokemon.

v Won't quote
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    OOC: Zuzu I thought you didn't trust the Poketalk - -;; also the only thing that can make your Pokemon be able to talk the human language is the Poketalk. That like, the whole point why everybody got into it >___>
    I put why I did in bold
    If I'm sappost to sorry. -_-;

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Maki leaned back, holding her resting, and now not on fire Quilava on her lap. Most of the pokemon were beside her, at least hers anyhow. "What are you planning to do?" Her misdreavous was on top her head, well...as much as on top of your head can be as a ghost pokemon. Her marill and Fearow were sleeping at her side, she felt no need to put them in their pokeballs yet.
    "Well, Misdreavous, I don't know."
    "Then why did you join the resistance? You are trying to help the pokemon."
    "Well, look at what I did. I sold a machine that caused problems for pokemon without realizing it, I would have lost you if I hadn't stopped it from being on your head." She stared at the other trainers, with lots of the same pokemon abilities, supposedly. "Even if I did pay back what I did, if the helmets are melded to their head, the weak joint in the back doesn't even help." She clutched her pokeballs slightly, placing the three pokemon that were asleep back in, leaving Misdreavous on her head. "I can only hope that I can...atone for what I've done."

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    >.O Wait a minute your post didn't make sense. So your saying you invented a different device so you could understand your Pokemon?
    Yes, pretty much, if I souldn't do that I can change it.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Ok Hazy aurora you have my permission to join.. And Yellow-Chan, it would be best if you changed it >x< I'm sorry but the Poketalk was supposed to be the only machine that allows Pokemon to talk in human language. Thats why it became so popular so quickly..

IC: Kelly stared around. She spooted two two trainers that were also joining in to save the Pokemon. One was an older male, looking through a notebook of what looked to be written notes on the Poketalk. 'Must be a scientist or something' Kelly said while looking at the other one. She was an older female who was sitting against a tree like she was. She had just recalled three of her Pokemon and now just had one which was floating just above her head, a Misdreavous. Eevee and Pikachu looked in her direction also.

"Whosat?" Pikachu asked bluntly while squinting his dark blue eyes, trying to read someof the notes she had. Kelly whacked Pikachu on the head semi-softly. "Hey what did ya do that for?!" He asked as he rubbed the semi-big bump on his forehead.

"Don't read other people's notes" Kelly said

"Well weren't you just reading them Kelly?" Eevee asked as she stared down at Kelly. She was sitting on her head while Pikachu was laying down next to her. Kelly sweatdropped at the Eevee's question.

"Well um...Thats why you shouldn't take after me" She started laughing hystericly after that said. Pikachu and Eevee sweatdropped and sighed after Kelly said that.

They all continued looking over at the other trainer before Kelly decided that they should meet. She walked over to her, Eevee still on her head and Pikachu trotting next to her. Pikachu climbed the tree the trainer was sitting at and poked at the Misdreavous. Kelly got and Anime vein popping out of her forehead. Pikachu stopped poking the Misdreavous once he saw that, and started making a conversation with it. Kelly sat down next to the trainer "Hey" She said, holding out her hand "I'm Kelly.."

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
    A girl silently hiked up the hill proceeding to the clearing, her eyes scanning the area silently. Her six group of Pokemon followed her closely, and by her side was a strangely coloured Umbreon, which was muttering at her trainer. The girl smiled, and patted it reassuringly.

She approached Kelly silently, her team following her almost as silently.

"Are you here for that Pokemon thing?" She asked distantly. Her Ninetales shot her a amused glance at her distant look, then went up to the girl.

"What she's trying to say is; Hello, I'm Opal, and I'm here for that Poketalk expedition." He said smartly, grinning a wolfish smile.

Opal shot him a foul look.

"Obviously, Tarri's just explained it to you. As you have found out, I'm Opal. Opal Kurk."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly stood up and turned to Opal. "Hey" She said then looked around at the other trainers "Yeah, we're all here for it" She turned back to her "Especially me" Her face had a serious expression on it. "Hello i'm Eevee!!" Eevee said sweetly ontop of my head. Pikachu stopped the conversation he was having with Misdreavous, jumped down the tree, an ran next to Kelly. "I'm Pikachaa!!" He said hyperly. He went straight up to the Ninetails and started poking it. Kelly growled at him and he stopped. Eevee giggled at them.

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    OOC: I changed it

IC: after Zuzu finshed talking to the trainer, she jumped down and returned her Jigglypuff, Purin, her Raichu, Zappy, and Koratta. Mudkip jumped on her head and thay strated to exsplore the area...

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Perry glanced at the large group of people assembling in a small group, ?Hopefully that?s them. After all, we?ve been everywhere else.? He smiled, grinning at hid Ludico, ?At least this time the map was read the right way.? ?It?s not my fault.? He heard his Ludico mutter to himself. ?Hopefully we?ll come out of this with Dratini.? his smile faded when he heard that, ?Yes, that?s right.? As he neared up to the group, he said, ?Is this the Poketalk expedition? My name is Perry.?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Kelly turned to Daniel "yeah this is the Poketalk expedition." Pikachu stepped up next to Perry and started to poke him. Eevee sweatdrop and Kelly bonked Pikachu on the head. "Aww don't..be mean" Pikachu said teastinly, a huge bump growing on hid head. Kelly looked at Perry and sweatdropped "S-sorry about that.." She said, laughing a bit. She held out her hand "I'm Kelly" She said, smiling up at him..

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Just as Harry finished repacking his black medical journal into his green hiking backpack, he faintly overheard a conversation between a trainer and his pokemon and he turned to look.

"I have a strange feeling about this, as if something is waiting for us," the young man said.

"So do I. But we are already here, so we can't turn back now," his Raichu replied.

Harry couldn't help, but agree with the statement. They had no idea what they were facing and were risking their lives. They were diving into a dangrous sea of mystery where they might never resurface.

But, like the Raichu said, it was a risk they had to take. These people knew that it was dangerous and accepted the danger because they had to stop the menace that was disrupting the pokemon world. Whatever the challenge, they would face it head on.

Harry quickly buckled his backpack and leaned it against a tree, before walking over to the young man and his Raichu. He had short, spiked brown hair and wore a black jacket over his jeans and black sneakers. Over his head was a headband and two black fingerless gloves covered his hands. He appeared to be an experienced trainer.

"Hello," Harry began, "I'm Dr. Harry Kim and I couldn't help overhear what you said to your Raichu. Forgive me for intruding, but what do you think awaits us?"

Yellow-Chan

.hacker of Pancakes
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    As Zuzu and Muddy walking (or in Muddy's case ridding on Zuzu's head) along the outskirt of the territory of the angry pokemon, Zuzu shivered
    "I have a bad fealing about this place I'm almost sertin of it," Zuzu said whith out thinking
    "Mudkip mud?" Muddy asked
    "ofcorse not, we can't give up now," Zuzu said. "me, you, Zappy, Koratta, and Purin have to find out what up whith that Poke'talk, I'm possitive that Poke'talk has something to do with the sudden change in all the Pokemon's behavors"
    "Mudkip kip mud," Muddy said egerly.
    "Alright, Muddy, lets meet the other trainers!" Zuzu said, and started looking for some Trainers.
    Later Zuzu found a trainer and walked up to them.
    "Hi, my name is Zuzu, who are you?" Zuzu asked happly

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Some distance away from the the others, Raen leaned quietly against a tree, observing the trainers interact. Cubone stood by Raen's side, its dark eyes staring intently from beneath its skull helmet.

"Maybe it really would be better . . . " the ground type's trainer mused to himself.

"Bone?" Cubone tilted its head.

"They don't seem to be doing much . . . Maybe it would be better if we went on our own--or followed them from a distance."

"Cubone, bone."

Raen sighed softly, a few strands of dark hair falling before his clear, azure eyes. "Yeah, I know. But, even if I'll have to eventually, I'd really rather not have to introduce myself."

"Bone . . . Cu, cubone."

The trainer smiled faintly as he knelt beside his Pokemon. Lifting Cubone to his shoulder, he replied, "That's easy for you to say. But, you're right. I'd mind as well get it over with." Without another word, Raen started toward the others.

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    Maki looked at the crowd around her, suddenly scared. She had hated crowds because of the past expiriences with them, if she got any worse, her breathing would take a huge hit. "Umm...hello...I'm....Maki...Ino. I used to own the pokemistress store in..."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "Hm?" Kelly turned to the other trainer that just walked up to the group. "Oh, hey i'm Kelly" She said, holding out her hand. "You say you use to own a pokemisstress store? What did you sell there?"

OOC: Omg teh shortness!! *dies* >___O

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    "I unfortunately sold poketalk devices for a few years." Her hands reached to touch her Misdreavous, who placed itself on her hand in a matter of seconds. "My pokemon almost got caught, but I managed to get the device off before the metal melded to their heads." Her eyes seemed rather stupified, and hoped that she could be able to keep herself in her goal. "I'm trying to repent for what I've done."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back